Nariko Mariko Nariko Zariko

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
3 years ago#1
She's super sexy in literally all forms of media that aren't PSASBR.

Good job, Superboy
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
3 years ago#2
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg229/scaled.php?server=229&filename=heavenlysword12ce4.png&res=landing

Real talk, Nariko and Fat Princess are nothing like they are in Heavenly Sword and FP. Don't judge them based on their appearance here.
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
3 years ago#3
The title reminded me of Kakariko village from LoZ...for some reason :u
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
3 years ago#4
i remember...back when the ps3 was 599 dollars. very few bought it, probably 1mil people worldwide.i was one of the few. i bought one. i just knew there would be a great classic on it. so i buy the launch titles. i buy ninja gaiden sigma, and i buy heavenly sword. the unique title that xbox doesnt have. was i to gloat? no...because i played heavenly sword. and i sold heavenly sword to gamestop about 5 days later. and then i made a youtube video about how the ps3 sucks and i wasted my damn money >_<...(until mgs4 came out and saved it)

nariko wasnt good in that game, and shes not good here. i shouldnt say i am too surprised...though i thought theyd balance ps battles characters out, i didnt know that theyd just try to reprsent the characters strength by how successful their franchise was.
3 years ago#5
so I googled Nariko Mariko Nariko Zariko and I came across a whole bunch of sites with viruses.

I also googled Nariko Mariko Nariko Mariko and came across Sly Cooper and

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/101/a/a/commission___medicinal_misuse_by_axel_rosered-d4vtz8m.jpg

I'm reporting your topic now.
There goes my free time
3 years ago#6
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i remember...back when the ps3 was 599 dollars. very few bought it, probably 1mil people worldwide.i was one of the few. i bought one. i just knew there would be a great classic on it. so i buy the launch titles. i buy ninja gaiden sigma, and i buy heavenly sword. the unique title that xbox doesnt have. was i to gloat? no...because i played heavenly sword. and i sold heavenly sword to gamestop about 5 days later. and then i made a youtube video about how the ps3 sucks and i wasted my damn money >_<...(until mgs4 came out and saved it)

nariko wasnt good in that game, and shes not good here. i shouldnt say i am too surprised...though i thought theyd balance the games characters out, i didnt know that theyd just try to reprsent the characters strength by how successful their franchise was.

Speak for yourself.
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
3 years ago#7
blazin640 posted...
so I googled Nariko Mariko Nariko Zariko and I came across a whole bunch of sites with viruses.

all of that humping nariko does probably contracted something huh?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived