Nariko Mariko Nariko Zariko

#1CrabhammarPosted 1/26/2013 10:47:11 PM
She's super sexy in literally all forms of media that aren't PSASBR.

Good job, Superboy
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#2SnovvbubPosted 1/26/2013 10:48:59 PM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg229/scaled.php?server=229&filename=heavenlysword12ce4.png&res=landing

Real talk, Nariko and Fat Princess are nothing like they are in Heavenly Sword and FP. Don't judge them based on their appearance here.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#3RainbowsaurusPosted 1/26/2013 10:50:33 PM
The title reminded me of Kakariko village from LoZ...for some reason :u
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 1/26/2013 10:54:47 PM(edited)
i remember...back when the ps3 was 599 dollars. very few bought it, probably 1mil people worldwide.i was one of the few. i bought one. i just knew there would be a great classic on it. so i buy the launch titles. i buy ninja gaiden sigma, and i buy heavenly sword. the unique title that xbox doesnt have. was i to gloat? no...because i played heavenly sword. and i sold heavenly sword to gamestop about 5 days later. and then i made a youtube video about how the ps3 sucks and i wasted my damn money >_<...(until mgs4 came out and saved it)

nariko wasnt good in that game, and shes not good here. i shouldnt say i am too surprised...though i thought theyd balance ps battles characters out, i didnt know that theyd just try to reprsent the characters strength by how successful their franchise was.
#5blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 10:54:30 PM
so I googled Nariko Mariko Nariko Zariko and I came across a whole bunch of sites with viruses.

I also googled Nariko Mariko Nariko Mariko and came across Sly Cooper and

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/101/a/a/commission___medicinal_misuse_by_axel_rosered-d4vtz8m.jpg

I'm reporting your topic now.
---
There goes my free time
#6SnovvbubPosted 1/26/2013 10:54:51 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i remember...back when the ps3 was 599 dollars. very few bought it, probably 1mil people worldwide.i was one of the few. i bought one. i just knew there would be a great classic on it. so i buy the launch titles. i buy ninja gaiden sigma, and i buy heavenly sword. the unique title that xbox doesnt have. was i to gloat? no...because i played heavenly sword. and i sold heavenly sword to gamestop about 5 days later. and then i made a youtube video about how the ps3 sucks and i wasted my damn money >_<...(until mgs4 came out and saved it)

nariko wasnt good in that game, and shes not good here. i shouldnt say i am too surprised...though i thought theyd balance the games characters out, i didnt know that theyd just try to reprsent the characters strength by how successful their franchise was.

Speak for yourself.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#7Retroxgamer0Posted 1/26/2013 11:53:54 PM(edited)
blazin640 posted...
so I googled Nariko Mariko Nariko Zariko and I came across a whole bunch of sites with viruses.

all of that humping nariko does probably contracted something huh?