This game will not be at EVO...

#1xsabrewulfPosted 1/26/2013 10:54:18 PM
It looks like Skullgirls has the most donations so no MLP, Smash Bro's, or this game...

it's not over yet, but its not looking good : /
#2AngelSkulzPosted 1/26/2013 11:06:29 PM
Haha. This game isn't worth watching in big tournaments. This game has no value in skills. From right off the bat after purchasing this game at a retail store, everyone is considered a pro at this game.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#3ArmedDragoonPosted 1/26/2013 11:07:22 PM
I'd be beside myself if any of that made it to EVO before Skullgirls did.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 1/26/2013 11:08:41 PM
Wait, MLP? My Little Pony?

wat
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#5blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 11:09:52 PM
AngelSkulz posted...
Haha. This game isn't worth watching in big tournaments. This game has no value in skills. From right off the bat after purchasing this game at a retail store, everyone is considered a pro at this game.

Then why do you still suck then?
---
There goes my free time
#6AngelSkulzPosted 1/26/2013 11:11:56 PM
I suck? Nah just enjoying this game as a casual player, sorry if you were on my team where we got smash. Haha
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#7blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 11:12:51 PM
AngelSkulz posted...
I suck? Nah just enjoying this game as a casual player, sorry if you were on my team where we got smash. Haha

I'm just kidding lol. I don't even know how you play.
---
There goes my free time
#8ArmedDragoonPosted 1/26/2013 11:20:41 PM(edited)
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Wait, MLP? My Little Pony?

wat

Yeah, Fighting is Magic. People in the FGC have started taking it seriously when the staff released a trailer and were shocked to see that it's actually functional looking.

None of this matters at the moment because the game is not finished and not eligible, these people should at least be donating for something else.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#9ZanooooPosted 1/26/2013 11:20:21 PM
People really think skullgirls is going to win? LOL

Smash has already caught up to them, and smash still has thousands waiting to be donated.

https://www.wepay.com/donations/evo2013-ssbm

https://www.wepay.com/donations/evo2013-sg

One guy donated 4k for smash.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#10BluBlue4Posted 1/26/2013 11:20:46 PM
xsabrewulf posted...
It looks like Skullgirls has the most donations so no MLP, Smash Bro's, or this game...

it's not over yet, but its not looking good : /

As someone who was very interested in Skullgirls at one point I'm very happy for their devs and community. Alot of love has gone into that game.

All-Stars has doesn't really have traditional FG gameplay, so it'll likely take a while to catch on and be as recognized as it can/should at some point be. After some good system changes, DLC and likely a sequel.

Supposedly SG has gone through enough polishing that it feels like a whole new game compared to what it was at launch. Hoping that this game gets that kind of support.

AngelSkulz posted...

"They see me trolling..."
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon