This game will not be at EVO...

#11Retroxgamer0Posted 1/26/2013 11:21:17 PM
AngelSkulz posted...
Haha. This game isn't worth watching in big tournaments. This game has no value in skills. From right off the bat after purchasing this game at a retail store, everyone is considered a pro at this game.

i am a pro sly

* rolls around and does random lvl1 *

pro skillz.
#12ArmedDragoonPosted 1/26/2013 11:23:20 PM
Because having an old Gamecube party brawler is just the last spot that EVO needs.

Melee's community is incapable of moving on and are stuck in a time period that nobody else cares about, nobody's been hyped by Melee in ages.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#13ZanooooPosted 1/26/2013 11:24:46 PM
ArmedDragoon posted...
Because having an old Gamecube party brawler is just the last spot that EVO needs.

Melee's community is incapable of moving on and are stuck in a time period that nobody else cares about, nobody's been hyped by Melee in ages.

Nuggah, are you serious?

If a game is hype(and melee is), it doesn't matter how old the game is. People still watch super turbo, gg, and MvC2.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#14ArmedDragoonPosted 1/26/2013 11:28:08 PM
Zanoooo posted...
ArmedDragoon posted...

Nuggah, are you serious?

If a game is hype(and melee is), it doesn't matter how old the game is. People still watch super turbo, gg, and MvC2.

I'm burned out on Smash, and my friend who's one the biggest Smash junkies I know is also burned out on it and moved on to Brawl, then moved on to other things. Skullgirls got a revamp and is actually a fighting game, so I'd much rather see it.
---
#15ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/26/2013 11:34:08 PM
I thought Melee had thousands over Skullgirls? What happened?
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#16ZanooooPosted 1/26/2013 11:34:10 PM
ArmedDragoon posted...
Zanoooo posted...
ArmedDragoon posted...

Nuggah, are you serious?

I'm burned out on Smash, and my friend who's one the biggest Smash junkies I know is also burned out on it and moved on to Brawl, then moved on to other things. Skullgirls got a revamp and is actually a fighting game, so I'd much rather see it.

Melee is also a fighting game, and skullgirls is good too. Game just needs more chars,
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#17ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/26/2013 11:37:55 PM(edited)
ArmedDragoon posted...
Zanoooo posted...
ArmedDragoon posted...

Nuggah, are you serious?

2 people = everyone

You heard it here on GameFAQs, folks
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
"Two people = everyone" - ArmedDragoon
#18ArmedDragoonPosted 1/26/2013 11:57:12 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
ArmedDragoon posted...
Zanoooo posted...
ArmedDragoon posted...

Nuggah, are you serious?

2 people = everyone

You heard it here on GameFAQs, folks

I never stated or implied that, but hilariously you've actually still put in your signature.

Saying what you and a friend think about something is the same = somehow saying that everyone does, you heard it here on GameFAQs folks.
---
#19xsabrewulf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:43:21 AM
Its actually pretty close now:

SKULL GIRLS: $23,136.18

SSBM: $22,779.06
#20Chzrm3Posted 1/27/2013 9:59:22 AM
Haha, I'm disappointed in the Smash community. This shouldn't even be close. XD

The important thing is that it's raising a lot of money for cancer, though. Good for everyone involved! : D

PSASBR should never be at EVO, sadly. =( Maybe if they make a PSASBR 2 and it's drastically different, it can be at EVO. : >
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.