Lol i just faught an evil cole that killed me in two combos

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/27/2013 4:56:03 PM(edited)
one combo straight into a lvl1, and the next combo actually lead right into his lvl1 and killed me, proving that altho his skillcap is much higher, he is better than evil cole once you stop being a noob. hes quicker, and can set up his stuff much safer without the need of a risky giga punch that needs charging. granted i havent takent he time needed to learn these combos, he did indeed combo straight into his lvl1.
#2SnovvbubPosted 1/27/2013 5:01:15 PM(edited)
Did I just read that Evil Cole is better than Evil Cole?
#33D3Posted 1/27/2013 5:09:39 PM
Snovvbub posted...

lol
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#4CrabhammarPosted 1/27/2013 5:13:54 PM
Snovvbub posted...

I guess so.
---
PSN: Bluechacho
I can't see your messages on the Vita! Sorry guys! :S
#5JayXZPosted 1/27/2013 5:23:54 PM
That's it Evil Cole is OP, and Evil Cole needs a buff.
#6LaKizzle23Posted 1/27/2013 5:31:49 PM
I'm guessing you fought a good cole?

Good cole has some nice combos into his lvl 1 (I would know this since I've played GC religiously since release) but EC can get an automatic kill off of a hard knockdown with ease, something GC has a hard time doing (as well as the rest of the cast). Like I said before (don't remember if it was you but), fight dabuz's Evil Cole 1 on 1. Or at least watch a video of him in action. I would link you to one right now but I'm being lazy.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#7fulcar95Posted 1/27/2013 5:53:08 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
I'm guessing you fought a good cole?

Good cole has some nice combos into his lvl 1 (I would know this since I've played GC religiously since release) but EC can get an automatic kill off of a hard knockdown with ease, something GC has a hard time doing (as well as the rest of the cast). Like I said before (don't remember if it was you but), fight dabuz's Evil Cole 1 on 1. Or at least watch a video of him in action. I would link you to one right now but I'm being lazy.

No, read the topic title man, Retro clearly said "Lol i just faught an evil cole", then added "he is better than evil cole". It's printed right there for you.
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#8SelitePosted 1/27/2013 5:55:29 PM
No he's saying that most Evil Coles are bad.

This time he faught a Good Evil Cole.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#9SnovvbubPosted 1/27/2013 6:00:31 PM
Selite posted...
No he's saying that most Evil Coles are bad.

This time he faught a Good Evil Cole.

Wh-

*head asplodes*
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#10PyroSparkPosted 1/27/2013 6:49:04 PM
Evil Cole>Evil Cole
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7