I am freaking done with this game!

#21Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:15:01 PM
~_^
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#22PielordXPosted 1/27/2013 9:16:35 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
I took it out, and I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!

It's not a part of my SYSTEM!

I'm an ADUUUUULT!
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#23BluBlue4Posted 1/27/2013 9:47:29 PM
Taizuku posted...
~_^

Best topic.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#24HabefietPosted 1/27/2013 9:57:07 PM
Garfield64 posted...

I know though in psychology when someone makes fun of another person it means they feel inadequate in the area they are insulting and our trying to build confidence in it ^_^.

That's such a massive sweeping overgeneralization as to be absurd. "All insults/making-fun-of/whatever results from feelings of inadequacy." Are you one of those workers at an elementary school's recess that just dispenses meaningless platitudes rather than using your brain?

I mean. That's so far beyond... I don't even...

*headdesk*

I dunno where you learned psychology, but whoever taught it to you did a pretty bum job, put it that way.
#25BluBlue4Posted 1/27/2013 10:07:22 PM
Habefiet posted...
Garfield64 posted...

I know though in psychology when someone makes fun of another person it means they feel inadequate in the area they are insulting and our trying to build confidence in it ^_^.

That's such a massive sweeping overgeneralization as to be absurd. "All insults/making-fun-of/whatever results from feelings of inadequacy." Are you one of those workers at an elementary school's recess that just dispenses meaningless platitudes rather than using your brain?

*headdesk*

I dunno where you learned psychology, but whoever taught it to you did a pretty bum job, put it that way.

You make a very well thought out point, which is especially refreshing to see on this website. On the other hand you clearly feel inadequate, is your confidence low?

Habefiet, who hurt you?
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#26Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:54:54 AM
BluBlue4 posted...
Habefiet posted...
Garfield64 posted...

*headdesk*

You make a very well thought out point, which is especially refreshing to see on this website. On the other hand you clearly feel inadequate, is your confidence low?

Habefiet, who hurt you?

It was me. ^_^
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#27BluBlue4Posted 1/28/2013 7:52:48 AM
Taizuku posted...

It was me. ^_^

Yeah, we all knew it was you. It was the eyes, that gave it all away.
---
#28SupKaiokenSonicPosted 1/28/2013 8:01:27 AM
I learned the hard way how much i hated the menus.

When i made Good Cole my theme...

Try downloading a PSASBR theme and then typing a message.

I had to mute that crap!
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga