Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#1Zero_ShamePosted 1/27/2013 9:51:03 PM
I had been mainly using a character that doesnt have a non gimmick hit confirm to level 1 combo pretty much since release.

Switched it up to one that has a braindead easy combo into their level one and its crazy how different it is.

Its very unbalanced to have some characters have easy HC to Level 1 combos while others dont.

What a terrible oversight. I dont think it I would go back, its just much easier having a character with a HC to level 1.
#2taoxadasaPosted 1/27/2013 9:51:57 PM
Then don't use the hit confirms, duh.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3PielordXPosted 1/27/2013 9:53:05 PM
Who'd you main?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#4Thunder_ArmorPosted 1/27/2013 9:53:34 PM
I'm curious, what character were you using before, and which did you switch to?
---
http://i.imgur.com/tT1Al.png
#5DavidgraymanPosted 1/27/2013 9:55:12 PM
Thunder_Armor posted...

My guess either jak or sir Dan to raiden
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSABR board.
#6Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:56:30 PM
taoxadasa posted...

This post makes no sense. Im supposed to gimp myself and not use part of my arsenal?
#7PielordXPosted 1/27/2013 9:57:41 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
taoxadasa posted...

This post makes no sense. Im supposed to gimp myself and not use part of my arsenal?

Who did you main? Also what's your PSN you seem to be in a slump with the topics you've made as of late.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#8Thunder_ArmorPosted 1/27/2013 9:57:47 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Thunder_Armor posted...

My guess either jak or sir Dan to raiden

I was gonna guess Jak and Raiden too
---
http://i.imgur.com/tT1Al.png
#9Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:58:41 PM
Characters I used before and characters I switched to are irrelevant.

I was truly surprised though, it never bothered me before an it wasnt an issue to me at all. Its still not actually. But I would be lying if I didnt say it makes things easier.

I just read stuff here and wanted try a new character or 2 and it is a world of difference.
#10PielordXPosted 1/27/2013 10:00:04 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
Characters I used before and characters I switched to are irrelevant.

I was truly surprised though, it never bothered me before an it wasnt an issue to me at all. Its still not actually. But I would be lying if I didnt say it makes things easier.

I just read stuff here and wanted try a new character or 2 and it is a world of difference.

You honestly can't just say who you used before and who it is now to see if someone can give you a tip?
---