Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#11Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:01:02 PM
PielordX posted...

Who did you main? Also what's your PSN you seem to be in a slump with the topics you've made as of late.

Well thats a baseless assumption that we know wont be substantiated. No idea where you got that from but then again this is GameFAQS so I know to take anything anyone says with a grain of salt and a prepared chuckle.

Never change GF.
#12taoxadasaPosted 1/27/2013 10:01:50 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
taoxadasa posted...
Then don't use the hit confirms, duh.

This post makes no sense. Im supposed to gimp myself and not use part of my arsenal?

No. There are super setups, and then there are cheap/unfair tactics.

Just use common sense and don't play like a tool is all I'm saying lol
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#13Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:02:38 PM
PielordX posted...

You honestly can't just say who you used before and who it is now to see if someone can give you a tip?

It is irrelevant, I dont need tips, theres nothing to need tips on. How is this hard to comprehend, all this topic is about is how some characters have HC to Level 1s and some characters dont and how its unbalanced.
#14Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:03:53 PM
taoxadasa posted...

No. There are super setups, and then there are cheap/unfair tactics.

Just use common sense and don't play like a tool is all I'm saying lol

....so which one of those do hit confirmed combos fall into? Not sure whats unfair or cheap about anything mentioned here, elaborate please.
#15DavidgraymanPosted 1/27/2013 10:04:35 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
PielordX posted...

You honestly can't just say who you used before and who it is now to see if someone can give you a tip?

It is irrelevant, I dont need tips, theres nothing to need tips on. How is this hard to comprehend, all this topic is about is how some characters have HC to Level 1s and some characters dont and how its unbalanced.

Who doesn't have a hc? I can't think of one except technically jak
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSABR board.
#16DavidgraymanPosted 1/27/2013 10:10:21 PM
Ok I'm wrong radec doesn't nevermind (not that anyone was minding)
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSABR board.
#17PielordXPosted 1/27/2013 10:11:13 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
PielordX posted...

I'm not trying to insinuate anything Mr Paranoia, but it seems like its rather useless to make a whiner topic rather than make a topic that can actually help you in the long run. I will say you do make it suspicious that you wont say who you main while everyone else that owns the game on this site will tell you when you ask.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#18PirateKing290Posted 1/27/2013 10:13:52 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
PielordX posted...

Oh so you wont tell us who you mained? You just made this topic to discuss the obvious fact that HC characters are unbalanced?

..Why? Everyone already knows this
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#19Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:18:52 PM
PielordX posted...

I'm not trying to insinuate anything Mr Paranoia, but it seems like its rather useless to make a whiner topic rather than make a topic that can actually help you in the long run. I will say you do make it suspicious that you wont say who you main while everyone else that owns the game on this site will tell you when you ask.

Yep, expected garbage and there you go. I dont need help, I didnt ask for help and I was ranked probably higher than most here. I made a topic about an issue people have with the game. I forgot bringing up valid things is whining. What a terrible post but not surprising.

As I said, you made a baseless accusation that I knew you would never substantiate. Typical, you will be immediately disregarded from here out.
#20Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:24:03 PM
PirateKing290 posted...

Oh so you wont tell us who you mained? You just made this topic to discuss the obvious fact that HC characters are unbalanced?

..Why? Everyone already knows this

The character doesnt matter. This topic is my anecdotal experience about this issue, do you post like this in anyone elses topic with anecdotal experiences?

Besides, the fact that I find it easier and what not doesnt mean the next guy thinks the same thus...different anecdotal experiences.

Crimeny, so happy the people on the subreddit arent as terrible as the community here.