Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#161PielordXPosted 1/28/2013 6:48:50 PM
Guys, ffs. Stop bumping this, he doesn't have the game.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#162IcyFlamez96Posted 1/28/2013 6:51:13 PM
PielordX posted...

Nah everyone needs to enjoy this thread.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#163Ultima78Posted 1/28/2013 6:51:29 PM
PielordX posted...

Really?
#164Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:23:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#165Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:26:36 PM
DanE4764 posted...

just because its a retaliation doesn't mean you aren't putting people down. all people asked was what characters you used. And then you flipped a ****. you're truly unbelievable. you're just that dumb. or in your words, a mental midget that should still be in the third grade.

BS, revisionist history and sensationalism now? You kids are sad. Once again, I was retaliatory, so if you are gonna get emotional and cry at me because someones feelings are hurt why not go after those who came at me first.

No one flipped anything, once again, sensationalism, hilarious.

I love how you didnt have anything to back up what you said, all you did was say. Youre dumb, lets just ignore all the things I substantiated.

Stupid trolls man, its pretty crazy how far GameFAQS has fallen quality wise with trash like you all.

Ahh well at least you all are providing laughs for many many people right now..
#166GoogleMeBabyPosted 1/28/2013 9:28:55 PM
Lol if it wasn't for TC calling them trolls then I wouldn't have even thought he was a troll.
#167Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:30:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#168Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:32:09 PM
PielordX posted...
Holy crap this topic is still alive? Guys stop feeding the mental midget he doesn't own the game.

Lmao, our resident sadomasochist is back slinging **** even after getting verbally battered. Dont you have some baseless accusations and logical fallacies to toss around you silly dirty little terrible troll.
#169PielordXPosted 1/28/2013 9:33:05 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
PielordX posted...
Holy crap this topic is still alive? Guys stop feeding the mental midget he doesn't own the game.

Lmao, our resident sadomasochist is back slinging **** even after getting verbally battered. Dont you have some baseless accusations and logical fallacies to toss around you silly dirty little terrible troll.

I'll listen when you get the game.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#170Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:33:07 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Best thread ever! Omg. Arguments? Threats? This topic's got it all =D.

And did this one guy really make Author_Zero leave GameFAQs forever?

LOL

I hope not, this place needs clowns like that that have mental breakdowns. Hes quite popular right now, him and Pielord are at the top at the moment.