Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#21PielordXPosted 1/27/2013 11:24:31 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
PielordX posted...

I'm not trying to insinuate anything Mr Paranoia, but it seems like its rather useless to make a whiner topic rather than make a topic that can actually help you in the long run. I will say you do make it suspicious that you wont say who you main while everyone else that owns the game on this site will tell you when you ask.

Yep, expected garbage and there you go. I dont need help, I didnt ask for help and I was ranked probably higher than most here. I made a topic about an issue people have with the game. I forgot bringing up valid things is whining. What a terrible post but not surprising.

As I said, you made a baseless accusation that I knew you would never substantiate. Typical, you will be immediately disregarded from here out.

*Makes topic about something everyone knows*

*Gets hostile when I ask a simple question*

Somehow I'm the typical GFer in this situation...
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#22Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:32:28 PM(edited)
PielordX posted...

No one knows my own anecdotal experiences but me, genius. Just because its easy to me even though it was never an issue doesnt mean the next guy or the guy after feels the same. This topic came up before but someone had the opposite reaction to me. Use your brain.

Its like im dealing with my adolescent nephew and his friends with the community here sometimes. I refuse to believe some of you are as stupid as you portray.

Oh and lets just forget your baseless accusations that I said wouldnt be substantiated then said someone was whining THEN you asked a question, an irrelevant one at that. Dont act like a victim, you said some stupid **** and I called you out on it, dont get mad.

Yeah, you are a typical GameFAQs clown.
#23fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/27/2013 11:32:57 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Ok I'm wrong radec doesn't nevermind (not that anyone was minding)

Radec has a combo into his level 1. It's extremely impractical, but the fact of the matter is that he has it lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#24IcyFlamez96Posted 1/27/2013 11:35:03 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
the fact of the matter is

I can't add up to what you can.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#25Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:36:51 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Ok I'm wrong radec doesn't nevermind (not that anyone was minding)

Radec has a combo into his level 1. It's extremely impractical, but the fact of the matter is that he has it lol

Really? Do you know what it is? I dont think ive ever seen it before. Is it situational or wall required or something?
#26AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/27/2013 11:42:32 PM(edited)
Am I the only one wondering why TC is getting so defensive and hostile just because peopled asked who he switched from and to?

How would you expect to make a topic about switching mains without people asking which characters?

And yeah, when you make a topic about switching mains, asking who you switched from is definitely relevant.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#27fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/27/2013 11:43:33 PM
Situational, wall, and set up required lol. They need to be a certain distance away from a wall, and you need to land one of those sticky grenade things on them.

As for the actual combo, just snipe, then level 1 and aim it up at them. Hilarity ensues.

Sniper rifle shot wallbounces them, you start up the level 1, and as you're aiming, the grenade explodes and wallbounces them again, giving you just enough time to shoot them :D
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#28PielordXPosted 1/27/2013 11:43:41 PM
Zero_Shame posted...
PielordX posted...

No one knows my own anecdotal experiences but me, genius. Just because its easy to me even though it was never an issue doesnt mean the next guy or the guy after feels the same. This topic came up before but someone had the opposite reaction to me. Use your brain.

Its like im dealing with my adolescent nephew and his friends with the community here sometimes. I refuse to believe some of you are as stupid as you portray.

Oh and lets just forget your baseless accusations that I said wouldnt be substantiated then said someone was whinig. Yeah, you are a typical GameFAQs clown.

Wow you really want to put the big boy pants on? Ok lets play.

First of all don't insult anyones intelligence when they try to help you out and you respond by acting like some stuck up. I am using my brain I think some people do better with certain characters after getting advice from other people that use that character because guess what? No matter how good you are, there will always be someone better than you or that knows what you don't. Based on the previous topics you made you don't sound like Mr Amazing so I'm confident someone here knows your character better than you do.

If you want to sit here and ***** thats fine, sooner or later everyone is just gonna write you off as another clown that you stated I am. I love how that works by the way, I try to help you and I'm the clown. So far your "anecdotal experiences" are looking just like that, a story. Wanna know why? Cause for some immature reason you're too scared to tell people what you do.

If you don't want any help then stay garbage, but if you do go back to where you came from and stop complaining here cause we've all heard it before.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65291611
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65274418
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65274456

These are topics you've made in the past, I thought you would want some help to stay into the game, but as I can see now you just want to complain. I'm just gonna assume you aren't gonna even really read this so I'll just disregard you as well.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#29PielordXPosted 1/27/2013 11:44:58 PM
AssassinHawkins posted...
Am I the only one wondering why TC is getting so defensive and hostile just because peopled asked who he switched from and to?

How would you expect to make a topic about switching mains without people asking which characters?

And yeah, when you make a topic about switching mains, asking who you switched from is definitely relevant.

No you definitely are not, don't worry about it though he's just being a baby.
---
#30TerotrousPosted 1/27/2013 11:50:20 PM
Kratos lacks a useful hit confirm to level 1. Are you trying to say he's worse than, say, Toro?

Hit confirms to level 1 are very handy, but if your other supers are good they're not essential. The bad characters are generally bad because either all of their supers are bad, or they have terrible AP gain and their level 1 and 2s are bad.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery