Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#271holysquidPosted 2/3/2013 1:45:33 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
Qiox posted...

playing Demons Souls, a game notorious for being difficult.

Ah! I played the spiritual successor or whatever, are they much alike? I like what I played, which was only a few hours but still quite fun, hard indeed.

Gameplay is pretty much identical, just the layout of the world is drastically different. In Dark Souls where you have areas interconnected and seamless, Demon's Souls presents you with a central "hub" with access to five different worlds comprising the different areas of the game.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#272Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:51:59 AM
holysquid posted...

Gameplay is pretty much identical, just the layout of the world is drastically different. In Dark Souls where you have areas interconnected and seamless, Demon's Souls presents you with a central "hub" with access to five different worlds comprising the different areas of the game.

If I were to get one of them as my own(i played a friends copy) which one would you suggest then?
#273holysquidPosted 2/3/2013 1:53:59 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
holysquid posted...

If I were to get one of them as my own(i played a friends copy) which one would you suggest then?

I personally found Demon's Souls to be just a bit better, but Dark Souls is probably more accessible and more like your typical adventure game. I thought the bosses in Demon's were much better, but the visuals and variety in Dark Souls are excellent.

I like both games almost equally, so it's very hard for me to make a recommendation.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#274QioxPosted 2/3/2013 3:34:26 AM
I cant give much recommendation either since I havent yet played Dark Souls. getting it this coming week though.

From what I hear the online aspect is a bit livelier in Dark Souls then in Demons Souls, though theres still plenty of online in Demons. Ah the joy of invading someone only to push them off a cliff.
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
I am the Knife of Justice!
#275SupKaiokenSonicPosted 2/3/2013 3:47:47 PM
I agree with topic title.

Having that easy HC does make it easier.

Aside from that, if he ever somehow reveals his characters, someone PM me, I wanna see how long the masses sought the pointless truth.

welp, back to gaming for me then

We already discovered it. TC switched from kratos to raiden.
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#276_Zero_Shame_Posted 2/3/2013 8:57:36 PM
SupKaiokenSonic posted...

We already discovered it. TC switched from kratos to raiden.

Are people really just saying **** thats not true now?

This never happened, I havent said a single thing about any characters that were used other than I went from from those without to those with.

Damn you people are sad, blatantly spouting BS now. What terrible trolls lol.
#277p1793aPosted 2/3/2013 9:04:47 PM
...how is this topic still going
---
BAAAAATTLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!
#278_Zero_Shame_Posted 2/3/2013 9:37:56 PM
p1793a posted...
...how is this topic still going

We started talking about video games, trolls were still trolls though and started saying BS again. The usual.
#279SupKaiokenSonicPosted 2/3/2013 10:04:14 PM
Are people really just saying **** thats not true now?

You have no proof it's wrong, so...
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#280monopoly_kingPosted 2/3/2013 10:08:24 PM
I read the topic in its entirety - I don't think Heath Ledger's role as the Joker in the Dark Knight could have provided me with a greater entertainment value.

As for my two cents, I agree with the topic creator, you guys are trolls; the topic is about "Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy" in other words, his anecdotal experiences, and yet you're here talking about other games such as Demon's Souls... Zero shame is truly what you all have...