Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#281SupKaiokenSonicPosted 2/3/2013 10:12:15 PM
his anecdotal experiences,

Nothing makes HIS experiences different from anyone else, and at least naming the characters he used would make it SOMEWHAT interesting.

Zero shame is truly what you all have...

But we didn't ask for him...
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#282LaKizzle23Posted 2/3/2013 10:30:00 PM
p1793a posted...
...how is this topic still going

Zero_Shame bumped the topic as can be seen from the time difference between post #224 and post #225.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#283holysquidPosted 2/3/2013 11:21:40 PM
monopoly_king posted...
I read the topic in its entirety - I don't think Heath Ledger's role as the Joker in the Dark Knight could have provided me with a greater entertainment value.

As for my two cents, I agree with the topic creator, you guys are trolls; the topic is about "Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy" in other words, his anecdotal experiences, and yet you're here talking about other games such as Demon's Souls... Zero shame is truly what you all have...

Yeah, anyone who talks off topic in a thread automatically is a troll, even when TC himself contributes to the tangent.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#284Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:25:58 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
p1793a posted...
...how is this topic still going

Zero_Shame bumped the topic as can be seen from the time difference between post #224 and post #225.

I responded to posts, thats all. Everyone should get a response if they felt the need to post, its only polite.
#285Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:28:47 PM
SupKaiokenSonic posted...

You have no proof it's wrong, so...

......really? Did you just say the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence? LMAO! dummies here are just too much. Then wheres the concrete, irrefutable proof its right?

Because im pretty sure I have never once mentioned any of the characters, so the fact that some clowns are trying to pass off anything as fact is about as dumb as the people that ruined this topic.

Pure hilarity from typical gamefaqs trolls.
#286Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:30:30 PM
monopoly_king posted...
I read the topic in its entirety - I don't think Heath Ledger's role as the Joker in the Dark Knight could have provided me with a greater entertainment value.

As for my two cents, I agree with the topic creator, you guys are trolls; the topic is about "Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy" in other words, his anecdotal experiences, and yet you're here talking about other games such as Demon's Souls... Zero shame is truly what you all have...

Hey the Souls games are quite fun so far! I happily accepted that progression. It was better than the clowns getting all emotional and butthurt because they didnt get their way when I wouldnt answer an irrelevant question.
#287chocolatemc42Posted 2/6/2013 11:48:29 PM
People this is not a drill, you have been trolled. This young man clearly wanted your attention to view his statement, then to shun any and all attempts at related conversation. Do not be sucked in.
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#288MajesticFerretPosted 2/7/2013 12:09:14 AM
A discussion of the "mechanics of the game" is useless without character-to-character comparison in fighting games.

For instance, if you think hit confirms into level 1 are unbalanced, you need to cite a character as an example otherwise your statement is baseless and YOU are the one that needs to substantiate it, a word you've been throwing around a lot. People just want an example so you can give yourself something to stand on.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#289Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:27:19 AM
chocolatemc42 posted...
People this is not a drill, you have been trolled. This young man clearly wanted your attention to view his statement, then to shun any and all attempts at related conversation. Do not be sucked in.

Heh, cute. Its funny how people say this yet can never point out whats trolling. People like this kid here are almost as bad as those idiots that made claims and accusations they couldnt back up.

Further, its funny how some people were able to discuss what I posted in this topic just fine while others kept trying to bring in something irrelevant.

I guess those people were trolling with me, right?

Yeah, youll never respond to that, I know.
#290Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:30:50 AM
MajesticFerret posted...
A discussion of the "mechanics of the game" is useless without character-to-character comparison in fighting games.

For instance, if you think hit confirms into level 1 are unbalanced, you need to cite a character as an example otherwise your statement is baseless and YOU are the one that needs to substantiate it, a word you've been throwing around a lot. People just want an example so you can give yourself something to stand on.

Actually no, none of your post is correct. There were many people in here that were able to discuss this just fine with what I provided and nothing more.

This is simply those without vs those with. Thats it, characters from each group doesnt matter, its group A vs group B, thats its.

Why was that so hard for some to understand yet it was so easy for others to understand and not be stupid enough to get all butthurt and emotional that I wouldnt answer an irrelevant question?

Its funny how the dumb people keep forgetting that point and keep throwing around troll incorrectly.

Never change dumb members of GameFAQS, never you change.