Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#31ApolloJusticeAAPosted 1/28/2013 12:01:26 AM
Almost every character has a way to combo into a super most are just impractical. as for who TC is using it helps us at gfaqs gauge what you are going through by knowing who you were prior. as a spike main my lvl 1 HCs are all extremely sensitive i can play raiden well enough to easy HC into lvl 1. i can see the difference easily because i know how it sucks to have a second to lvl 1.
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#32Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:14:17 AM
AssassinHawkins posted...
Am I the only one wondering why TC is getting so defensive and hostile just because peopled asked who he switched from and to?

How would you expect to make a topic about switching mains without people asking which characters?

And yeah, when you make a topic about switching mains, asking who you switched from is definitely relevant.

Yeah no one is defensive aside from the clown who made a baseless and ignorant accusation that I called he wouldnt substantiate.

No its actually not relevant at all seeing as this topic is only about mechanics of a game. Characters mean nothing. Some characters have X and some characters dont. This topic is my anecdotal experiences.

Its no different from the hundreds of other anecdotal experiences as no ones experiences are the exact same.

Like I said, like talking to my nephew and his friends sometimes.
#33zlwaI_9_8_7_zuCPosted 1/28/2013 12:16:14 AM
PielordX posted...
Am I the only one wondering why TC is getting so defensive and hostile just because peopled asked who he switched from and to?

How would you expect to make a topic about switching mains without people asking which characters?

And yeah, when you make a topic about switching mains, asking who you switched from is definitely relevant.

No you definitely are not, don't worry about it though he's just being a baby.

He's not being a baby, people just keep bringing up things that have no bearing here. People here just aren't very smart.
---
"Is that Omar Epps?!" Count: 812
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/cnizzel/IMG_7357ColorCropped-2.jpg
#34Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:22:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35PirateKing290Posted 1/28/2013 12:23:24 AM
Well this escalated quickly.

We need something new to talk about.

Hey! I have an idea! TC what character did you main before :D?!
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#36Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:24:49 AM
ApolloJusticeAA posted...
Almost every character has a way to combo into a super most are just impractical. as for who TC is using it helps us at gfaqs gauge what you are going through by knowing who you were prior. as a spike main my lvl 1 HCs are all extremely sensitive i can play raiden well enough to easy HC into lvl 1. i can see the difference easily because i know how it sucks to have a second to lvl 1.

Yeah, impractical ones are not even worth talking about. It really doesnt matter what characters are used as its just about the mechanics.

It seems like some people are at a 3rd grade comprehension level or something as this is just an anecdotal experience, no one will have the same experiences with different characters, this is mine. I see that its easier, some people may not.
#37PielordXPosted 1/28/2013 12:28:02 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
PielordX posted...

Wow you really want to put the big boy pants on? Ok lets play.

First of all don't insult anyones intelligence when they try to help you out and you respond by acting like some stuck up. I am using my brain I think some people do better with certain characters after getting advice from other people that use that character because guess what? No matter how good you are, there will always be someone better than you or that knows what you don't. Based on the previous topics you made you don't sound like Mr Amazing so I'm confident someone here knows your character better than you do.

If you want to sit here and ***** thats fine, sooner or later everyone is just gonna write you off as another clown that you stated I am. I love how that works by the way, I try to help you and I'm the clown. So far your "anecdotal experiences" are looking just like that, a story. Wanna know why? Cause for some immature reason you're too scared to tell people what you do.

If you don't want any help then stay garbage, but if you do go back to where you came from and stop complaining here cause we've all heard it before.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65291611
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65274418
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65274456

These are topics you've made in the past, I thought you would want some help to stay into the game, but as I can see now you just want to complain. I'm just gonna assume you aren't gonna even really read this so I'll just disregard you as well.

Ill insult anyones intelligence whenever they post stupid crap like you are. I never asked for help, I dont need help from anyone, why are you being a dumb solicitor. I was top 50 before I stopped and another couple hours I should be back in Black.

Once again, dont solicit when it wasnt asked for. Dont be stupid.

No one is ******* Its called an anecdotal experience, I am notsurprised idiots here cant comprehend that. It would be ******* if I wasnt doing as good as I was before.

I was stating MY experiences with different characters as no ones experiences are going to be the same. Its not hard to comprehend.

Once again, dont be stupid.

Go back to where I came from? Ive been here since the close beta you clown. But thank you for providing more material for the people in the subreddit to laugh at, I swear the people here are so dumb, thank you for this haha.

I didnt ask you help for anything, if I wanted help being a child who makes baseless accusations then tucks their tail and hides when called out on them I would ask you.

Thanks for playing, youre done here.

Lol top 50 thats a good one, anyways Ive responded when youve called me out so i guess Im not tucking anything. Run along back to the reddit little one, when I want childish ******** Ill call you.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#38AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/28/2013 12:35:15 AM
Dude, TC, you're getting pissed over nothing. Calm the F down.

There's no need for being defensive and insulting just because people asked who you mained. It isn't a big deal.

And yes it IS relevant to the topic and you're kidding yourself if you think it isn't. And no, your "anecdotal experiences" aren't exclusive to yourself. There's hundreds of people who have had the exact same experience.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#39Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:38:12 AM
PielordX posted...

Lol top 50 thats a good one, anyways Ive responded when youve called me out so i guess Im not tucking anything. Run along back to the reddit little one, when I want childish ******** Ill call you.

Lol a crybaby, bad one. You made a baseless assumption in saying I was in a slump, I told you that wasnt the case. If you want to talk out of your ass thats your fault, However I got 2 pms from people saying you arent worth my time so at this point I will just continue toying with your fragile ego.

I am already on the subreddit, you are too, you are providing laughs for many, we enjoy a bit of fun at the expense of mental midgets like yourself.

Now run along kiddo and get your parents, be honest with them and let them know you snuck on the computer without their permission. If I want some garbage childish drivel I will know that I can always from trash where there is PielordX.
#40PielordXPosted 1/28/2013 12:38:47 AM
Dude, TC, you're getting pissed over nothing. Calm the F down.

There's no need for being defensive and insulting just because people asked who you mained. It isn't a big deal.

And yes it IS relevant to the topic and you're kidding yourself if you think it isn't. And no, your "anecdotal experiences" aren't exclusive to yourself. There's hundreds of people who have had the exact same experience.

Dude just forget this guy he just came to ***** and nothing else.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass