Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#41Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:41:19 AM
AssassinHawkins posted...
Dude, TC, you're getting pissed over nothing. Calm the F down.

There's no need for being defensive and insulting just because people asked who you mained. It isn't a big deal.

And yes it IS relevant to the topic and you're kidding yourself if you think it isn't. And no, your "anecdotal experiences" aren't exclusive to yourself. There's hundreds of people who have had the exact same experience.

No one is getting pissed here. No one is defensive and apparently you missed where that idiot made a baseless and ignorant assumption then tucked his tail and hid when he was called out to substantiate it. This has nothing to do with anyone asking me the multiple characters I used.

No it is NOT relevant as this is mechanics not character driven. You are kidding yourself if you think you know what someone elses aim is.

The fact that you said my anecdotal experiences arent mine shows im dealing with someone whos not very smart. No two experiences are the same, from character to character. How stupid haha.
#42DB-RBPosted 1/28/2013 12:41:31 AM
http://tinyurl.com/a3fr8xc
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#43PielordXPosted 1/28/2013 12:45:32 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
PielordX posted...

Lol top 50 thats a good one, anyways Ive responded when youve called me out so i guess Im not tucking anything. Run along back to the reddit little one, when I want childish ******** Ill call you.

Lol a crybaby, bad one. You made a baseless assumption in saying I was in a slump, I told you that wasnt the case. If you want to talk out of your ass thats your fault, However I got 2 pms from people saying you arent worth my time so at this point I will just continue toying with your fragile ego.

I am already on the subreddit, you are too, you are providing laughs for many, we enjoy a bit of fun at the expense of mental midgets like yourself.

Now run along kiddo and get your parents, be honest with them and let them know you snuck on the computer without their permission. If I want some garbage
childish drivel I will know that I can always from trash where there is PielordX.

Lol "Im talking out my ***" then says something out of his. If you want to sit here and continue crying then I wont stop you. Its not like I backed up my assumptions with links or anythi- oh wait I did.

Ill just assume when you make a topic its gonna be more shameless whining, as your name suggests. You can call me a kid all you want Im not the one crying everyday here.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#44AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/28/2013 12:45:36 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
PielordX posted...

Lol top 50 thats a good one, anyways Ive responded when youve called me out so i guess Im not tucking anything. Run along back to the reddit little one, when I want childish ******** Ill call you.

Lol a crybaby, bad one. You made a baseless assumption in saying I was in a slump, I told you that wasnt the case. If you want to talk out of your ass thats your fault, However I got 2 pms from people saying you arent worth my time so at this point I will just continue toying with your fragile ego.

I am already on the subreddit, you are too, you are providing laughs for many, we enjoy a bit of fun at the expense of mental midgets like yourself.

Now run along kiddo and get your parents, be honest with them and let them know you snuck on the computer without their permission. If I want some garbage childish drivel I will know that I can always from trash where there is PielordX.

Seriously bro, you're being a total d*** for no reason.

You're also clearly a pathological liar. But that's more of a problem you should attend to own you're own.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#45blazin640Posted 1/28/2013 12:51:02 AM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Ok I'm wrong radec doesn't nevermind (not that anyone was minding)

Radec has a combo into his level 1. It's extremely impractical, but the fact of the matter is that he has it lol

right square into level 2= hit confirm for radec.
---
There goes my free time
#46Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:51:32 AM

Seriously bro, you're being a total d*** for no reason.

You're also clearly a pathological liar. But that's more of a problem you should attend to own you're own.

Oh? Where have I lied? Show me once. What a crock of crap haha.

I will call people out on their BS, if that is me being a **** then you all have never been in the real world. That makes sense given your general ass talk and no sense of accountability. Oh internet, saving internet tough guys for years.
#47AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/28/2013 12:53:04 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
Dude, TC, you're getting pissed over nothing. Calm the F down.

There's no need for being defensive and insulting just because people asked who you mained. It isn't a big deal.

And yes it IS relevant to the topic and you're kidding yourself if you think it isn't. And no, your "anecdotal experiences" aren't exclusive to yourself. There's hundreds of people who have had the exact same experience.

No one is getting pissed here. No one is defensive and apparently you missed where that idiot made a baseless and ignorant assumption then tucked his tail and hid when he was called out to substantiate it. This has nothing to do with anyone asking me the multiple characters I used.

No it is NOT relevant as this is mechanics not character driven. You are kidding yourself if you think you know what someone elses aim is.

The fact that you said my anecdotal experiences arent mine shows im dealing with someone whos not very smart. No two experiences are the same, from character to character. How stupid haha.

The mechanics differ from one character to the other, so yeah, the characters you switched ARE relevant. And no, you're experiences aren't special. Other people have had them. Now stop insulting people over the Internet for no reason. It looks pathetic.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#48DB-RBPosted 1/28/2013 12:53:28 AM
TC afraid to say the character he had used in fear of being wrong lol. He was probably using Dante if my theory is correct.
---
#49Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:55:31 AM
PielordX posted...
<

Lol "Im talking out my ***" then says something out of his. If you want to sit here and continue crying then I wont stop you. Its not like I backed up my assumptions with links or anythi- oh wait I did.

Ill just assume when you make a topic its gonna be more shameless whining, as your name suggests. You can call me a kid all you want Im not the one crying everyday here.

Lol why are you still crying like a baby? Dont get mad at me that you made a fool of yourself and were called out. Im sorry you thought you would be ok acting like this on the internet.

You dont even realize those links didnt back you up.

Ill just assume when you post youre just crying like a baby and making baseless accusations then tuckign your tail and running scared like a girl.

Im not the one crying here either, its not my fault the posters here are of a lower intelligence level and cant comprehend past a grade school level. At least there were a couple smart people here though, you werent among those.

Now go ***** and moan somehwere else kiddo, youre done here unless you want to provide more laughs for many people, then please continue, more material is always good haha.
#50DB-RBPosted 1/28/2013 12:57:45 AM
Topic creator's username fits him nicely when he's making those long, ignorant posts.
---