Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#51PielordXPosted 1/28/2013 12:58:30 AM
I guess Ill just say what're all thinking. TC, you dont own this game. You can't prove me wrong without shattering your anecdotes so Ill just go to bed now, ***** some more while I sleep so I can know you kept me in your thoughts.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#52Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:59:15 AM
AssassinHawkins posted...

The mechanics differ from one character to the other, so yeah, the characters you switched ARE relevant. And no, you're experiences aren't special. Other people have had them. Now stop insulting people over the Internet for no reason. It looks pathetic.

No, the issue here is how some character have hit confirms and others dont and my experience with testing them out. Character doesnt matter at all.

And I see im dealing with an imbecile, you are literally saying that anecdotal experiences can be the same. Tell me this, you have a character that you are best with? So do I, chances are its not the same character so if we used each others preferred character we would have different experiences.

The only thing that looks pathetic are the people that are not smart enough to comprehend at a 3rd grade level. I only insult those that have shown their lack of intelligence and/or made baseless assumptions.

I love toying with mental midgets, thanks all for the material, you all are providing laughs for almost 2k people haha.
#53AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/28/2013 1:03:25 AM
Zero_Shame posted...

Seriously bro, you're being a total d*** for no reason.

You're also clearly a pathological liar. But that's more of a problem you should attend to own you're own.

Oh? Where have I lied? Show me once. What a crock of crap haha.

I will call people out on their BS, if that is me being a **** then you all have never been in the real world. That makes sense given your general ass talk and no sense of accountability. Oh internet, saving internet tough guys for years.

Saying you were in the top 50.

Saying you'll have black belt in a couple hours.

Saying you got 2 pms from people telling you to not waste your time with Pielord.

Making a topic about switching characters but being too scared to say wich characters. I think you just wanted to whine about HCs and didn't even actually switch mains.

Acting like you're remotely intelligent.

Clearly we're dealing with a sociopath here.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#54zlwaI_9_8_7_zuCPosted 1/28/2013 1:05:11 AM
If the issue is simply about some characters being able to do one thing and some character not being able to do that same thing then it really shouldn't matter what the character is. It's just a case of haves and have nots. I don't like people saying anecdotes are all the same, that's naive as I know people that have played with one single character since release and then switched to a different one. You can't say "anecdotal experiences" are all the same" and look smart.
---
"Is that Omar Epps?!" Count: 812
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/cnizzel/IMG_7357ColorCropped-2.jpg
#55Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:08:34 AM
PielordX posted...
I guess Ill just say what're all thinking. TC, you dont own this game. You can't prove me wrong without shattering your anecdotes so Ill just go to bed now, ***** some more while I sleep so I can know you kept me in your thoughts.

Dont try to bring others, it is just you making an ass of yourself. I wont even touch your "you dont own blah blah" Ive heard some stupid crap from you already but this one is taking you to the next level.

You shouldve went to bed a long time ago beacuse your ass got slept in this topic haha. You wont be in anyones thoughts besides your moms.

Now please ***** and moan some more because you are upset and you didnt think someone would call you out on your BS. Keep that tail tucked and that hiding spot a secret scaredy cat.

Thanks for playing, youre done here.
#56Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:14:14 AM

Saying you were in the top 50.

Saying you'll have black belt in a couple hours.

Saying you got 2 pms from people telling you to not waste your time with Pielord.

Making a topic about switching characters but being too scared to say wich characters. I think you just wanted to whine about HCs and didn't even actually switch mains.

Acting like you're remotely intelligent.

Clearly we're dealing with a sociopath here.

So you have no proof to back up you baseless claims and you are basing this off a topic which people failed to comprehend properly then got mad when I called them out? Is that what youre saying? This should be fun haha, I dont mind toying with another mental midget.

I guess you are somewhat correct, I am not top 50 now, I stopped playing for a month and got back recently, unless I totally faceplant I should be moving up in the next few hours.

Well in that case I can see you are a child of about 12 whos up beyond his bed time.

Yeah, just 2, apparently hes been an jerk before and resorts to tantrums when he doesnt get his way.

I am intelligent enough to never make claims I cant back up, im intelligent enough to not resort to logical fallacies if I were to be called out. You are correct.

Clearly were dealing with pre-teens who instead of backing up their claims they resort to childish banter as the next line of attack.

Too cute. Move a long little boy.
#57AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/28/2013 1:17:22 AM
Zero_Shame posted...

Mechanics differ from one character to the other, so yeah, the characters you switched ARE relevant. And no, you're experiences aren't special. Other people have had them. Now stop insulting people over the Internet for no reason. It looks pathetic.

No, the issue here is how some character have hit confirms and others dont and my experience with testing them out. Character doesnt matter at all.

And I see im dealing with an imbecile, you are literally saying that anecdotal experiences can be the same. Tell me this, you have a character that you are best with? So do I, chances are its not the same character so if we used each others preferred character we would have different experiences.

The only thing that looks pathetic are the people that are not smart enough to comprehend at a 3rd grade level. I only insult those that have shown their lack of intelligence and/or made baseless assumptions.

I love toying with mental midgets, thanks all for the material, you all are providing laughs for almost 2k people haha.

"No, the issue here is how some character have hit confirms and others dont and my experience with testing them out. Character doesnt matter at all."

This is so contradictory, it's painful to read.

And there's only 20 characters. You think you're the only person who mains your main? You're not special. Other people have had the same experiences.

And you're the only one here who agrees with you. No one is sitting here going "oh man! Zero Shame is pwning these guys lol!" No one is supporting you. You're making yourself look like an arrogant prick and no one wants to listen to say "3rd grade" "anecdotal experience" "mental midget" or any of the other phrases you seem to have hot-keyed.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#58Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:19:25 AM
DB-RB posted...
Topic creator's username fits him nicely when he's making those long, ignorant posts.

I would love to hear whats ignorant, but like the other kids here, you will make that claim then tuck your tail and run away scared without ever producing anything after being called out.

DB-RB posted...
TC afraid to say the character he had used in fear of being wrong lol. He was probably using Dante if my theory is correct.

I didnt post any characters because thats truly irrelevant, how are some people able to easily understand that but other typical GameFAQS clowns simply cant? Its mind boggling.

Never even touched Dante, youre theory is wrong just like most of your parents were when thinking of conceiving you all.
#59DHG_SweepPosted 1/28/2013 1:21:51 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
I had been mainly using a character that doesnt have a non gimmick hit confirm to level 1 combo pretty much since release.

Switched it up to one that has a braindead easy combo into their level one and its crazy how different it is.

Its very unbalanced to have some characters have easy HC to Level 1 combos while others dont.

What a terrible oversight. I dont think it I would go back, its just much easier having a character with a HC to level 1.

Out of curiousity, who did you main and who did you switch to?
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor
#60Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:36:31 AM

"No, the issue here is how some character have hit confirms and others dont and my experience with testing them out. Character doesnt matter at all."

This is so contradictory, it's painful to read.

And there's only 20 characters. You think you're the only person who mains your main? You're not special. Other people have had the same experiences.

And you're the only one here who agrees with you. No one is sitting here going "oh man! Zero Shame is pwning these guys lol!" No one is supporting you. You're making yourself look like an arrogant prick and no one wants to listen to say "3rd grade" "anecdotal experience" "mental midget" or any of the other phrases you seem to have hot-keyed.

Please point out this contradiction id love to have some more material.

Your next point shows you arent comprehending at all and its sad, you even reinforced what I said earlier.

No two people are going to have the same experience, I played a Parappa using the normal sT>sC all game, then I played Parappa who didnt use that combo once relying more on a rushdown game if you will and uppercuts to get things in the air. Parappa won each time. These arent the same experience at all, just because theres only 20 character doesnt mean there are only 20 ways to play. Naive.

On the subreddit, we talk about this a lot while we test new things. Some people like the hit confirms a lot while some acknowledge them but still dont use them.

So for people to say anecdotes dont matter are stupid.

Other people have agreed with me already, dont know where you got that from, and actually people are supporting me, the people that had no issues comprehend what the post was about.

Lastly, im not an arrogant prick. I called the first person out for some ignorant baseless claims he made, hes the one that got all defensive when I asked him to support what he said, he didnt. Next I kept having to explain to lesser intelligent people that the characters didnt matter as it couldve been any character that falls in that category. They couldnt understand that, not my fault theyre dumb.

I uses those phrases because thats whats happening here, mental midgets I use for those who make claims then cant justify the things theyve said. The typical Big Talker who cant Produce. I say 3rd grade level because my nephew is the third grade and hes able to understand a lot better than these kids here. I use no hotkeys.