Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#61EritoGamer27Posted 1/28/2013 1:44:10 AM
My God TC, grow up.

Whether or not character selection is relevant, why can't you just answer a harmless question to merely add to the conversation? Instead you choose to keep repeating the same argument and insults, which is both annoying and childish.

Despite that, I'm not going to insinuate you don't know what you're talking about, or that you have no skills at the game, because I have no idea of knowing. You could be #1 on the Leaderboards for all I know.

Just stop making an issue over nothing.
---
"Now let's go get violent for vegetables!" - Largo; Valkyria Chronicles
#62Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:46:15 AM
DHG_Sweep posted...

Out of curiousity, who did you main and who did you switch to?

the ones I was using dont matter, they fell into the two groups of this topic, they had no non gimmick HC into a level.

The characters i switched to fell into the other group of those that do have a HC to Level one.

Who they are is irrelevant , its not even about that. Just that a persons anecdotal experience. Dont know why people got so butthurt just because I told them the characters dont matter. Any of the characters on the side that has the ability is going to be able to do the same thing.

Every other character simply cant. So like I said the character doesnt matter at all.
#63DHG_SweepPosted 1/28/2013 1:48:17 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...

Out of curiousity, who did you main and who did you switch to?

the ones I was using dont matter, they fell into the two groups of this topic, they had no non gimmick HC into a level.

The characters i switched to fell into the other group of those that do have a HC to Level one.

Who they are is irrelevant , its not eve7n about that. Just that a persons anecdotal experience. Dont know why people got so butthurt just because I told them the characters dont matter. Any of the characters on the side that has the ability is going to be able to do the same thing.

Every other character simply cant. So like I said the character doesnt matter at all.

I understand that. Forgive me for going off-topic for a bit. Its out of curiosity. Humor me?
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor
#64Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:53:00 AM
EritoGamer27 posted...
My God TC, grow up.

Whether or not character selection is relevant, why can't you just answer a harmless question to merely add to the conversation? Instead you choose to keep repeating the same argument and insults, which is both annoying and childish.

Despite that, I'm not going to insinuate you don't know what you're talking about, or that you have no skills at the game, because I have no idea of knowing. You could be #1 on the Leaderboards for all I know.

Just stop making an issue over nothing.

I just dont feel the need to, thats all. Its not a big deal.

Please not that I was polite to everyone until baseless accusations were thrown out about me. Thats not my fault they chose to be that way other people were able to comprehend fine but others just could for some reason.

If I keep repeating things thats because thats all Im getting back. A LOT of people here resort logical fallacies then they get butthurt like "stop using that word" I would stop using repeated phrases and the like if people stopped relying on and using those.

I wasnt the one that made an issue, I made a topic about my anecdotal experience, thats all. Not my fault it was ruined by a bunch idiots.
#65Zero_Shame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:58:29 AM
DHG_Sweep posted...

I understand that. Forgive me for going off-topic for a bit. Its out of curiosity. Humor me?

There are two named 1 and 2.
In bag 1 are all the characters who have non gimmick hit confirmed combo to level 1 super.
In bag 2 are all the characters do not have non gimmick hit confirmed combo to level 1 super.

I drew the 2 I used the most, even thoughts its lobsided in usage"

then

I drew from bag 1 two I hadn't only seen.

Characres dont matter, just which bag they came from and what they can and cannot do.
#66DHG_SweepPosted 1/28/2013 2:05:55 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...

There are two named 1 and 2.
In bag 1 are all the characters who have non gimmick hit confirmed combo to level 1 super.
In bag 2 are all the characters do not have non gimmick hit confirmed combo to level 1 super.

I drew the 2 I used the most, even thoughts its lobsided in usage"

then

I drew from bag 1 two I hadn't only seen.

Characres dont matter, just which bag they came from and what they can and cannot do.

You've made it very clear that the characters in question are irrelevant. I would like to make it clear I am not trying to further the current topic and merely requesting that you pleasr specify which characters in that were used in this instance. For curiosity's sake. :)

Also if youre still interested in the game I could always use another 2v2 partner?
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor
#67ApolloJusticeAAPosted 1/28/2013 2:46:48 AM
Zero_Shame posted...
AssassinHawkins posted...

The mechanics differ from one character to the other, so yeah, the characters you switched ARE relevant. And no, you're experiences aren't special. Other people have had them. Now stop insulting people over the Internet for no reason. It looks pathetic.

No, the issue here is how some character have hit confirms and others dont and my experience with testing them out. Character doesnt matter at all.

Soooo the fact that different characters have different hit confirms means that characters don't matter? where's buzz when you need him?
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#68Mario_BonesPosted 1/28/2013 3:39:01 AM
What I wanna know is who TC used to use and who he uses now.
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au
#69MwarriorHieiPosted 1/28/2013 4:31:21 AM
i like how TC keeps dodging the question. the characters you use are not irrelevant because this is a discussion board. the discussion is going towards your characters so it is not irrelevant.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#70Potatoman622Posted 1/28/2013 7:09:38 AM
LOL looks like my favorite sociopath is back. Seriously, how does he keep getting so many posts? You can't argue with this guy, he just says the same things over and over. He even contradicts himself and denies it.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P