Switched to a character with a HC to Level 1. WOW, such a difference, crazy

#71360ChambersPosted 1/28/2013 7:31:10 AM
tc what are the characters!?
---
Travis Touchdown for SSB4!
#72I_phantomPosted 1/28/2013 7:45:36 AM(edited)
True to his name, TC is being a shameless troll. I guess he's being pretty successful though.

There were no characters people...he's just making up a scenario to stir up an argument and he's doing a great job of it.
#73spyder1845Posted 1/28/2013 7:48:04 AM
I_phantom posted...
True to his name, TC is being a shameless troll. I guess he's being pretty successful though.

I've seen his posts before.all he does is troll withmost of the threads posts coming from him insulting everyone, often with double to quadruple posts.

I remember a "notation thread"where people were trying to discuss what notation to user for combos being about 8 pages long.he had about 5 pages of his own posts alone.
#74TerotrousPosted 1/28/2013 7:57:31 AM
To be honest, I kinda doubt the TC actually even plays this game. Kratos is such an easy counterexample that it shuts his whole argument down right there.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#75SupKaiokenSonicPosted 1/28/2013 8:46:48 AM
Yep, expected garbage and there you go. I dont need help, I didnt ask for help and I was ranked probably higher than most here. I made a topic about an issue people have with the game. I forgot bringing up valid things is whining. What a terrible post but not surprising.

So basically your topic is "this game is unbalanced because of hit confirms." Which is a useless topic, because there are 100+ topics about the same exact subject.

What's worse, you can't even be bothered to make it even SLIGHTLY unique by naming the characters you use, but you can spend time talking about accomplishments in your gaming life. And when someone asks for you to make the topic SOMEWHAT interesting, you're ready to call people "idiots" and compare them to children.

Well congrats, your topic is unique now. It's one of the worst topics on this board.
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#76DanE4764Posted 1/28/2013 9:47:37 AM
I can't tell if TC is a troll or just retarded...
#77LaKizzle23Posted 1/28/2013 10:14:41 AM(edited)
Man you guys are slow...

Obviously TC is entering a $5000 PSASBR Tournament soon and doesn't want the opposition to know what character/s he's going to use.

Also, you all fell for the bait. He's farming posts guys. Lol

EDIT: I CAN EDIT NOW! :D
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#78SSJRajangPosted 1/28/2013 10:51:37 AM
tl;dr tc switched from kratos to raiden and trys to act cool saying hes from reddit and has a blackbelt
---
Amusement Crime
#79hajile12Posted 1/28/2013 10:56:30 AM
I understand what TC is getting but TC, the characters do matter. Some hit confirms are easier to do then others. I was like you and i mained JAK since the beginning. While jak has high mobility , his hit confirms to his level 1 are really hard to land and very situational. Raiden on the other hand has some east hit confirms!! But the fact that some characters have hc to level 1's does not make them better then others. Like Kratos for example, that guy is annoyingly good but has no real practical hc to lvl 1.

You refusing to tell people who you main is just you being a jerk and not a team player. You have already made a topic on the subject of HC to level 1's.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#80PrismsbladePosted 1/28/2013 10:58:12 AM
Why is it always troll topics like these that reach 100 post everytime :/
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.