Opinion:Good Cole is the best character in the game.

#1RagnaknitePosted 1/27/2013 10:36:06 PM
Yes, better than Raiden, Kratos, Drake, anybody. But why do I think this?

Well with my experience with the character he has more guaranteed super setups than any character in the game especially into his level 1. His standard square combos can crumple people into a super.

He can also use his down square into ice for a super setup as well with the correct spacing. Another thing he can do is shoot a homing rocket (I think these are pretty cheap by the way due to the shoot and forget style they provide) and when it hits you it's a free super, same with the sticky grenades.

Also All of his supers are great, his level 2 is far superior to similar level 2's like Radec and Dante due to the fact it can climb walls and has pretty decent vertical range on the ice spikes.

Anyways so sum it up I think he's probably the best character especially after the nerfs, he has a ton of great combos, easy super setups and just genuinely good supers. I think in the future they should tone down his stun time to he doesn't have so many guaranteed supers. Still he's still fun to play ass and not impossible to beat, he's just a really solid character and easy to use as well.
---
AMD FX-8350|Sapphire 7770Ghz|16GB Corsair Vengeance|Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0|Ultra-LSP600|500GB WD|
#2PirateKing290Posted 1/27/2013 10:36:46 PM
He's like top 5-6 but I wouldn't say number 1
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#3holysquidPosted 1/27/2013 10:37:14 PM
PirateKing290 posted...

---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#4IcyFlamez96Posted 1/27/2013 10:42:18 PM
holysquid posted...
PirateKing290 posted...

---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#5ArethaiPosted 1/27/2013 10:45:12 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
holysquid posted...
PirateKing290 posted...
#6ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/27/2013 10:47:38 PM
Arethai posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
holysquid posted...
PirateKing290 posted...

---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#7MajesticFerretPosted 1/27/2013 10:51:17 PM
Fact: Sly is the best character in the game.

Other characters come close, but objectively, he has the most broken tools at his disposal. Half the super set ups you mentioned are extremely impractical and require very precise spacing.

Sly? Hit R2 a split second before someone attacks you.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#8holysquidPosted 1/27/2013 10:53:08 PM
MajesticFerret posted...

Other characters come close, but objectively, he has the most broken tools at his disposal. Half the super set ups you mentioned are extremely impractical and require very precise spacing.

Agreed.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#9ThaCMasterPosted 1/27/2013 11:57:08 PM
MajesticFerret posted...

Hell do it while people are hitting you and get lucky, I've been hit out of combos several times for no real reason. Sly is really a broken character who needs to be reworked so he can fit into the game. He doesn't even play the same game right now.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#10CrabhammarPosted 1/28/2013 4:47:10 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Arethai posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
holysquid posted...
PirateKing290 posted...

All of this. As a Good Cole main, I can see where you're coming from. He has the tools for literally everything. Still, like everyone else in the game, he is dusted by Sly. Seriously, if G. Cole is a well-rounded circle, Sly is a f***ing sphere. But I digress; I'll save that complaining for a different day. Good Cole is definitely top 5.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho