Opinion:Good Cole is the best character in the game.

#11Retroxgamer0Posted 1/28/2013 6:41:46 AM
Crabhammar posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Arethai posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
holysquid posted...
PirateKing290 posted...
He's like top 5-6 but I wouldn't say number 1
#12LaKizzle23Posted 1/28/2013 8:25:29 AM
Crabhammar posted...
All of this. As a Good Cole main, I can see where you're coming from. He has the tools for literally everything. Still, like everyone else in the game, he is dusted by Sly. Seriously, if G. Cole is a well-rounded circle, Sly is a f***ing sphere. But I digress; I'll save that complaining for a different day. Good Cole is definitely top 5.

I forgot where (or when) I heard this, but GC has a favorable matchup to Sly. I agree with that statement too. I mainly think it's because of his tether, which can catch Sly while he's on the ground or in the air, and combo into a good amount of ap and even his lvl 1.

But yeah, GC is most likely the 4th best character in the game if not 3rd (Raiden isn't too much of a threat to him now).
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#13FOXSOLIDPosted 1/28/2013 9:32:34 AM
Alas he is bested by his Evil side.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#14CrabhammarPosted 1/28/2013 10:10:42 AM
LaKizzle23 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
All of this. As a Good Cole main, I can see where you're coming from. He has the tools for literally everything. Still, like everyone else in the game, he is dusted by Sly. Seriously, if G. Cole is a well-rounded circle, Sly is a f***ing sphere. But I digress; I'll save that complaining for a different day. Good Cole is definitely top 5.

I forgot where (or when) I heard this, but GC has a favorable matchup to Sly. I agree with that statement too. I mainly think it's because of his tether, which can catch Sly while he's on the ground or in the air, and combo into a good amount of ap and even his lvl 1.

But yeah, GC is most likely the 4th best character in the game if not 3rd (Raiden isn't too much of a threat to him now).

The tether is soooo damn slow; Sly can easily counter it. But I was mostly crying about Sly, not talking about GC :P

And Raiden has never been a problem for me. Ice Rocket is a safe way to distance yourself and Good Cole in the air > Raiden's grab. Ice Rocket also completely shuts down Raiden's fC.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho