Is Sly's lv2 really all that bad?

#11Bahamut_ShinPosted 1/28/2013 1:12:20 AM
BluBlue4 posted...
Zero_Shame posted...
Yeah its a waste, you either stay with level 1s or go for level 3s. Its too easily avoidable and very short in duration.

I haven't checked myself, but you can probably combo into it. Most of the kills I've gotten have been from the moment that I activate it while my opponent is in a punishable move. Then you get to try for a 2nd kill when they respawn. Chasing down the opponents is rarely successful, but it's something.

and that is why I said, it's the only super that need some skill to make it worth, just like
all the other lvl 2.

think about it, all the other character need to wait the right moment to use their level 2, they can not use them whenever they want.
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#12Retroxgamer0Posted 1/28/2013 2:57:27 AM
no his lvl2 is balanced, its his lvl1 and 3 being overpowered that make it bad.
#13FishyGoodness12Posted 1/28/2013 4:13:49 AM
BluBlue4 posted...
Unlike Kratos, Drake, Sackboy, or alot of others he's mobile during the entire lv2. Making him harder to punish on whiff, or getting killed by the enemy teammate that he didn't get to kill.

There's other stuff, too. But, laziness has taken hold.

It's still overshadowed by his lv1/3, I get that.

No, People just spam it, which isn't the way to use it
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#14BluBlue4(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:21:46 AM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
BluBlue4 posted...
Unlike Kratos, Drake, Sackboy, or alot of others he's mobile during the entire lv2. Making him harder to punish on whiff, or getting killed by the enemy teammate that he didn't get to kill.

There's other stuff, too. But, laziness has taken hold.

It's still overshadowed by his lv1/3, I get that.

No, People just spam it, which isn't the way to use it

True.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#15AydarkzeroPosted 1/28/2013 7:43:15 AM
*Sly activates lvl 2*
*hides under platform*
*Sly tries to catch me under platform*
*Jump on above platform*
*Taunts*
---
Change the world?, Sounds like Maverick talk to me!