1v1 my god-tier sackboy

#51Not_PielordXPosted 1/29/2013 5:01:37 PM
You use Sackboy? Thats so cool, I wish I could use Sackboy well do you have any tips? ^_^
---
Hey look at me, a I'm funny guy.
#52Link versus CloudPosted 1/29/2013 5:20:24 PM
Pre-patch online grab-square-grab and grab-squarex2-grab were both infinites with raiden.

Grab-forward square-super was a hit confirm super, but you could jump out of grab-forward square-grab infinite attempts but the timing window is actually very small. This is because the forward square to grab has an escape route but forward to super did not (and still does not).

grab-forward circle-grab was never an infinite but a very spammy move that can only be countered by jumping and the window is extremely small (even smaller than the => square window).
---
Not changing this sig until Cleveland wins a title started 6/2/07
#53DB-RBPosted 1/29/2013 5:32:19 PM
Link versus Cloud posted...
Pre-patch online grab-square-grab and grab-squarex2-grab were both infinites with raiden.

Grab-forward square-super was a hit confirm super, but you could jump out of grab-forward square-grab infinite attempts but the timing window is actually very small. This is because the forward square to grab has an escape route but forward to super did not (and still does not).

grab-forward circle-grab was never an infinite but a very spammy move that can only be countered by jumping and the window is extremely small (even smaller than the => square window).

1. Never knew that.
2. I knew that, but I never did this on crash. And yes, as I said, grab->side square->grab was not an infinite and was easy to escape.
3. Lol this was the one I did and crash couldn't escape it. #FORSHAME
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#54DB-RBPosted 1/29/2013 5:33:26 PM
jump__0 posted...
DB-RB posted...
Crabhammar posted...
You cannot escape Raiden's throw to Side Square etc.

yes you could. it's incredibly easy and even the cpu does it all the time. and net lag barely changes that. you just never thought of jumping right?

no you're just wrong.

oops my fault i misread what I meant was side square to throw.
---
#55DB-RBPosted 1/29/2013 5:35:38 PM
Crabhammar posted...
DB-RB posted...
Crabhammar posted...

yes you could. it's incredibly easy and even the cpu does it all the time. and net lag barely changes that. you just never thought of jumping right?

Yep, I never thought of jumping. When it happened to me, I just stood there. I didn't mash buttons like a good player, nope.

Assuming makes an ass out of you and me. But mostly just you.

read my previous post. and for your information, spoilers don't work on me, I disabled them on my computer and ipad so they appear like any other text you wrote.
---
#56-crashbfan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:38:56 PM
DB-RB posted...
Crabhammar posted...
DB-RB posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Yep, I never thought of jumping. When it happened to me, I just stood there. I didn't mash buttons like a good player, nope.

read my previous post. and for your information, spoilers don't work on me, I disabled them on my computer and ipad so they appear like any other text you wrote.

Just admit you suck, I mashed the jump AND circle button the whole time you did the infinite. Quit trying to defend your use of an infinite to win a match you would clearly lose. It's embarrassing to you.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#57DB-RBPosted 1/29/2013 5:58:30 PM
-crashbfan posted...
DB-RB posted...
Crabhammar posted...
DB-RB posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Just admit you suck, I mashed the jump AND circle button the whole time you did the infinite. Quit trying to defend your use of an infinite to win a match you would clearly lose. It's embarrassing to you.

lol too bad you don't know what you are doing. Mashing never works in fighting games. You were supposed to time it DERP.
---
#58Potatoman622Posted 1/29/2013 6:06:19 PM
This topic is embarassing
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#59Link versus CloudPosted 1/29/2013 10:05:02 PM
-crashbfan posted...
DB-RB posted...
Crabhammar posted...
DB-RB posted...
Crabhammar posted...

If he was doing grab-forward circle-grab then its not an infinite, it can be jumped out of but it requires really good timing. Ive had both a level 5 CPU Sly offline and a friend playing Sir Dan online jump out of it successfully.

Ive never actually jumped out of this myself before because Ive never had it used on me before. The Raiden's who did the grab combos online usually went with the traditional grab-square-grab combo on me since its a true infinite and more commonly known.

Still though any of those grab combos are broken as hell and its why they have all been removed now. If you haven't seen someone jump out of grab-forward square-grab or grab-forward circle-grab its easy to think they are infinite combos because the timing window to escape the former is small and the latter is minuscule.
---
Not changing this sig until Cleveland wins a title started 6/2/07