Create a stage!

#1Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/28/2013 9:52:06 PM
Come up with some stage ideas, would be interesting to see what the community can think up! Here's mine!

Mount Olympus- God of War 3. Mash up- Final Fantasy 7.

Song at the start- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrqH68warDw

Song at the final phase of the transition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNOjhJTBQz0

Description- The starts off atop the peak of Olympus, with Zeus standing in the background, pacing back and forth watching the fighters, a storm raging in the background. The stage is mostly flat, but the middle lowers a bit, almost a polar opposite to Columbia's floor. Zeus will at random call lightning bolts down upon parts of the stage, A beam of light signifies where they're going to come down. Through out this, a large glowing object is seen getting closer and larger as time passes. About a minute in (assuming it's a 3 minute timed match) the object hits being revealed to be Meteor (with a very shocked Zeus noticing it far too late), which smashes into Olympus causing the peak to explode in debris, and sends the platform off the side.

During this second phase the song suddenly becomes mixed with One Winged Angel, and among the collapsing debris behind the falling platform. Sephiroth can be seen appearing and starts duking it out with Zeus among the rubble, every now and then causing stray attacks to hit the platform, either nearly hitting it and being a hazard to fighters, or hitting it directly and splitting it into multiple pieces (three at the end, imagine the beginning of Invasion).

At the end of the second minute, the platforms crash into a cavern which is revealed to be in the Planet's Core from FF7, specifically the platform you had the final battle with J.E.N.O.V.A. on. The stage is back to being flat, however at random platforms or pillars will rise from the ground, either floating or simply jutting out. In the background Zeus and Sephiroth can still be seen duking it out (with a random winner at the end) still sending stray attacks into the playing field.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#2jeremy21642Posted 1/28/2013 10:12:01 PM
Soon as I read "Gow vs FF7" I thought "Oh man, Zeus and Sephi are gonna be duking it out."

Its a cool Idea almost like the MM stage from Melee except when the crash happens it affects the players as well.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#3tomandsamPosted 1/28/2013 11:50:14 PM
The stage starts off as a Gran Turismo-style racetrack, with an overpass for some verticality. A hazard will be race cars driving on the top or bottom every once in a while. Suddenly, an earthquake occurs, with volcanoes appearing and lava pouring out. The smooth racetrack transforms into a jump and chasm-filled track, and Motorstorm vehicles start racing by. The overpass breaks, becoming a ramp, and hazards will be Motorstorm cars jumping by and lava pouring onto the track every once in a while.
---
This is quite possibly the worst user on GameFAQs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#4taoxadasaPosted 1/28/2013 11:57:28 PM
Abe's Oddysee + Lemmings (Rupture Farms)

MediEvil + MotorStorm (Cemetery Hill)

Fat Princess + Shadow of the Colossus (Black Forest)

Gravity Rush + Katamari Damacy (Hekseville)

DmC + War of the Monsters (Limbo City)

Crash Bandicoot + Uncharted (N. Sanity Beach)
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#5Crimson_RexPosted 1/29/2013 12:22:45 AM
Shadow Moses / MGS + Tekken
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#6ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/29/2013 12:37:05 AM
Spyro the Dragon & Shadow of the Colossus

Starts off in the Colossus stage from Spyro 2 (people should recognize it from the demo). When the monks start chanting, the Sky Dragon Colossus (#13) rises from the ground for the mashup and you fight the battle on his back. Other Colossi rise from the ground in the background scenes

I call it...COLOSSUS

No? Okay ._.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#7Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:25:26 AM
jeremy21642 posted...
Soon as I read "Gow vs FF7" I thought "Oh man, Zeus and Sephi are gonna be duking it out."

Its a cool Idea almost like the MM stage from Melee except when the crash happens it affects the players as well.

Thanks, and I was kind of disappointed with Great Bay in Melee. They REALLY couldn't pick a more interesting spot for the stage? Like I dunno the Clock Tower itself?
---
#8Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:28:45 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Spyro the Dragon & Shadow of the Colossus

Starts off in the Colossus stage from Spyro 2 (people should recognize it from the demo). When the monks start chanting, the Sky Dragon Colossus (#13) rises from the ground for the mashup and you fight the battle on his back. Other Colossi rise from the ground in the background scenes

I call it...COLOSSUS

No? Okay ._.

I like it, better than SOME PEOPLE *cough cough ya bunch of saying the mash ups only without giving the actual ideas d-bags cough cough* But naah I don't really mean that. Wish They'd just give an idea or two for how the stage is like the Gran-Turismo/Motorstorm fellow.
---
#9tlcstormzPosted 1/29/2013 1:45:23 AM
The ONLY correct answers consist of mashing up

Ico / Shadow Of The Colossus / The Last Guardian

with

Flow / Flower / Journey

in ANY combination that you would like.

That is all. ;-)
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#10Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:51:35 AM
tlcstormz posted...
The ONLY correct answers consist of mashing up

Ico / Shadow Of The Colossus / The Last Guardian

with

Flow / Flower / Journey

in ANY combination that you would like.

That is all. ;-)

I could see a Shadow of The Colossus or Ico mash up with Journey.
---