So I faced Heroicmoises and Silver today...

#1-crashbfan-_Posted 1/28/2013 8:56:59 PM
Me and my partner (Sackboy & Sly) ended up in a match with Silver and Heroicmoises, and the match goes really well, Heroic gets his level 3, alright good enough. Me and my partner both have about half a meter to go to get our level 3s as well as silver.

Now, this is the #1 team worldwide, correct? After he used his level 3, they then decided to run. That's right, the #1 freaking team in the world runs away when they have a higher score.

I know you'll read this, so why?? Really puts into perspective on how you won so many matches. Truly ridiculous.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER!
PSN: crashbfan23
#2PielordXPosted 1/28/2013 8:59:38 PM
Did it make you mad?
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#3ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/28/2013 9:20:43 PM(edited)
Yeah I faced them once, and my partner got DCed. They then proceeded to beat the living crap out of him.

They won, obviously, but I was like "wow, expected more from these guys"
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#4Blindsided20Posted 1/28/2013 9:02:46 PM
Being fair, that's part of strategy. I played keepaway one game vs Silver where he was a hit away from a level 3 with like 5 seconds left and I cheaply just kept tossing FP's air minions and knocked him back from ever touching me or my partner and won by like 2 kills(Jak's level 3 woulda ended it).

Might be cowardly....but that's part of the game and winning.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#5blaze19_0XPosted 1/28/2013 9:05:26 PM
That's why timed is not a viable competitive mode for this game.

There's literally no reason to approach if there's only a bit of time left and you have a slight lead. Just air camp it out and you are probably guaranteed a victory.

It should be stock/kill limt with a long timer (to ensure matches don't last literally forever). That's how it's done in every other fighting game.
#6LaKizzle23Posted 1/28/2013 9:06:06 PM
Did you expect them to stand still and do nothing?
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#7jeremy21642Posted 1/28/2013 9:08:00 PM
Running away I can understand and deal with but beating on AFK/DC'ed players is just pathetic.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#8DB-RBPosted 1/28/2013 9:08:15 PM
they are desperate. They rely on keeping their belt level high and getting fast level ups on their characters. They make excuses when they see people who counter their cheap tactics. And they rely on time.

This is why I don't play ranked or timed matches, and they rely on 2v2 so they can tag-team.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#9ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/28/2013 9:08:23 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
That's why timed is not a viable competitive mode for this game.

There's literally no reason to approach if there's only a bit of time left and you have a slight lead. Just air camp it out and you are probably guaranteed a victory.

It should be stock/kill limt with a long timer (to ensure matches don't last literally forever). That's how it's done in every other fighting game.

Wouldnt make a difference. As long as a time limit exists, camping will be done. Especially on some of the huge stages in this game.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#10KindertotenwaldPosted 1/28/2013 9:11:29 PM
Its pretty funny playing with him though.

"Just run B we got this"

My fav is though

"Don;t worry we got this look at my meter"
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance