So I faced Heroicmoises and Silver today...

#21IcyFlamez96Posted 1/28/2013 10:48:28 PM
ManuKesna posted...
Who?

Non-regular confirmed.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#22Lucarioaura22Posted 1/28/2013 11:20:26 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Yeah I faced them once, and my partner got DCed. They then proceeded to beat the living crap out of him.

They won, obviously, but I was like "wow, expected more from these guys"

Sorry! What's your PSN? We usually don't do that to people we are familiar with. There have been so many times where Moises got DC'd and I barely clutch the win due to the opponents getting a free win. There was a Sackboy and Fat Princess that tried to keep killing Moises body. The FP kept trying to level 1 and the Sackboy was trying to spam cake to level 3. I was able to win but it makes my heartbeat go fast when the body keeps respawing and it's down to the wire. You'll never guess who the Sackboy was lol.
---
We do what we must.................
#23TerotrousPosted 1/29/2013 12:13:31 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
That's why timed is not a viable competitive mode for this game.

There's literally no reason to approach if there's only a bit of time left and you have a slight lead. Just air camp it out and you are probably guaranteed a victory.

Uhh, laming it out when you have the lead is a major component of most fighting games. It's a big part of every SF and SFxT, and is also fairly prominent in some KoF games.

That's not to say that this game doesn't have a problem with air camping, but the concept of backing off and sitting on a lead (especially if time is almost out) is very legitimate.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#24Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/29/2013 12:22:21 AM
DB-RB posted...
they are desperate. They rely on keeping their belt level high and getting fast level ups on their characters. They make excuses when they see people who counter their cheap tactics. And they rely on time.

This is why I don't play ranked or timed matches, and they rely on 2v2 so they can tag-team.

This. Its rather pathetic, honestly. I wouldn't call them the best. I wouldn't even call them good...
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#25TerotrousPosted 1/29/2013 12:24:30 AM
Yeah, obviously in 2v2 you shouldn't coordinate your attacks with your partner or anything. It's supposed to be just 2 separate 1on1s taking place on the same stage.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#26Lucarioaura22Posted 1/29/2013 12:34:31 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
DB-RB posted...
they are desperate. They rely on keeping their belt level high and getting fast level ups on their characters. They make excuses when they see people who counter their cheap tactics. And they rely on time.

This is why I don't play ranked or timed matches, and they rely on 2v2 so they can tag-team.

This. Its rather pathetic, honestly. I wouldn't call them the best. I wouldn't even call them good...

Desperate? Please explain. High belt level plays a factor in leveling up your characters? Sorry if that's a noob question but I only play Jak so I don't really know. What excuses have I made except when I clearly see yellow and red bars flashing over the opponents head and I say something about lag but it doesn't really matter since we still win. Stock and kill limit is better in our opinion anyway. If you think we require teamwork to be good, would you like to 1v1 us at some point to see we can hold our own seperately? Lol I see I don't have to say anything for people to have a problem with me or Moises.
---
We do what we must.................
#27tlcstormzPosted 1/29/2013 12:42:02 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Who?

Non-regular confirmed.

Uhm...saying "Who" is ALSO a way of saying "this person / these people are not important."

@ _ @
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#28SSJRajangPosted 1/29/2013 12:48:40 AM
you're funny man. i played with you before, and you literally will NOT approach you and will go to a corner with sackboy, get your setup on, and stay there the whole match to get your lvl 3. any sane player who had the lead would have NO reason to try and deal with that bs. why are you complaining about people running away when you do it all the time?
---
Amusement Crime
#29ZidaneskiPosted 1/29/2013 1:00:07 AM
tlcstormz posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Who?

Non-regular confirmed.

Uhm...saying "Who" is ALSO a way of saying "this person / these people are not important."

@ _ @

Icy was referring to the person that posted "who" as a non regular because anyone that is regular would know Lucario and heroicmoises.
#30Random-KatePosted 1/29/2013 1:13:45 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Yeah I faced them once, and my partner got DCed. They then proceeded to beat the living crap out of him.

They won, obviously, but I was like "wow, expected more from these guys"

Sorry! What's your PSN? We usually don't do that to people we are familiar with. There have been so many times where Moises got DC'd and I barely clutch the win due to the opponents getting a free win. There was a Sackboy and Fat Princess that tried to keep killing Moises body. The FP kept trying to level 1 and the Sackboy was trying to spam cake to level 3. I was able to win but it makes my heartbeat go fast when the body keeps respawing and it's down to the wire. You'll never guess who the Sackboy was lol.

Ugh... I hate when people do this. Just to get free meter. I kinda stop, stare, and ask myself, "...really?"
---
~Quick Match Sackgirl~
Toro Suit = Awesome