So I faced Heroicmoises and Silver today...

#41PhantomEmperorPosted 1/29/2013 9:18:51 AM
Heroic is a fraud the dude ragequitted me when i stomped on him. Also did you see his sly topic he just uses op characters and when people find away around his BS he flocks to another top character. Honestly i have zero respect for him he doesn't deserve to be top on that leaderboard and he is a typical fat princess air camper -_-
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#42blaze19_0XPosted 1/29/2013 9:47:53 AM(edited)
To add to what I said just imagine if every traditional fighter had this ruleset. Where every game is X seconds long and whoever does more damage in the time allotted wins.

For the most part, the exact same thing would be occurring. People would take significant leads and then try to run away/lame it out(I dislike this term though) for the rest of the match. I repeat there’s a reason no other competitive fighter uses only time.

Superbot should have realized this. Especially concerning this in their own game where massive stages are rampant, air camping is so safe, and kill options are so limited. It’s just baffling that despite all this they thought timer only would be a good idea for ranked matches.

I firmly believe Kill Limit/Stock Mode are the ideal modes for 2 vs 2 ranked (plus a long timer). In the current state no one should blame anyone for “laming it out”, it’s a flaw with timed ranked and there’s no reason not to abuse it.

Blame the game, not the player.

ATT: Tero

Actually most SF4 matches don't even come close to timeouts. Check out recent top level tournament matches to see what I mean. That's not to say the timer isn't a factor, it obviously puts pressure on whoever is losing to approach but the difference is the game doesn't revolve around it in most matchups like it does in SFxT (pre-patch).

It'll be interesting to see how much better SFxT is now post-patch. Though on disc DLC is probably something I'll never support or pay to win gems. The timer was far from its only problem.
#43atopthemountainPosted 1/29/2013 11:00:55 AM
sorry crash but thats a good strategy....
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#44Blindsided20Posted 1/29/2013 11:14:14 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Silver and Heroic got the lead and held it for the rest of the match.

What's the problem here?

He claims we ran but we just avoided his cake spam lol we still fought the Sly (his partner). Let me break it down in my native tongue.

Moises and I decided to roll up at the 2v2 Ranked spot cause my homie only trusts me when it comes down to going undefeated in ranked. We slayed all them ni........dudes who opposed us and it was mad chill. We ran into crashbfan and xx lakeshow xx, the two punk ragequitters who usually run from ya boy. Once the map loaded, we saw crash had good corners to spam cake from and hide in so we knew it was going down! I got the rifle out wit ya boy Jak but crash was up high in the corner trying to harass our squad with all them traps. It was a boring fight but I shut em down with the neutral triangle and with 30 seconds left, I level 2'd his desperate attempt at jetpacking to level 3 and by then he knew is was a wrap dawg so he tried to get revenge with his level 2 but I gave em the slip and he was madder den a ______
It's all good, I do it for my hood like a real ninja should! Ya boy lucario is out and needs sleep -_-

You faced Lakeshow? He ran away vs me for a decent portion of the match and my partner in like 2 or 3 ranked matches as Sackgirl while his partner was spamming(Nothing wrong with that in regards to spamming) and he even ran away for 3-4 minutes in a random quick match 2vs2 stock when I faced him as a FP before I got him when it was down to him and I.

Its happened to me before so I'd honestly lean with you guys here on who's right.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#45-crashbfanPosted 1/29/2013 1:58:16 PM
So Silver tell me this. you say I supposedly spammed, when I was actually comboing you. Even if I WAS spamming, you're saying you are so garbage that you let me get THAT close to a level 3 by just pressing the O button?
Also, you are delirious. You say I tried to kill you with my level 2, yet I placed it on myself, away from everyone else, and started t-bagging. You are so desperate to defend your black belt that you feel you have to lie. You guys as a team are garbage, and I promise you will NOT be #1 next time, I've seen way better teams than you.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#46fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/29/2013 2:06:23 PM
OMG The quarterback is taking a knee to run out the clock? That's so cheap! They should continue to run plays and give the other team a chance to force a turnover so they can come back. Because doing the logical thing in that situation shows that they suck obviously.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#47Gh3ttoNinjaPosted 1/29/2013 2:11:01 PM
OMG The quarterback is taking a knee to run out the clock? That's so cheap! They should continue to run plays and give the other team a chance to force a turnover so they can come back. Because doing the logical thing in that situation shows that they suck obviously.

^^^^ I can't agree more. lol
---
Rawr.
#48-crashbfanPosted 1/29/2013 2:47:59 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...

Get a life. Seriously. You go to all my posts and leave your sarcastic ass responses. You aren't funny, at all.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
#49-crashbfanPosted 1/29/2013 2:49:12 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...

Get a life. Seriously. You go to all my posts and leave your sarcastic ass responses. You aren't funny, at all.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
#50Gh3ttoNinjaPosted 1/29/2013 2:51:54 PM(edited)
It's not sarcasm, it's truth. Accept the fact that you lost fair and square and stop whining. It's called playing to win. Not the most popular of tactics but it works.
---
Not changing this sig until the next time I post.
Started: Now