So I faced Heroicmoises and Silver today...

#61Lucarioaura22Posted 1/29/2013 4:08:32 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
OMG O_O!

As a Jak main let me ask you something. If Sackboy is posted up in a small corner spamming cake with an electric pad out and when you try to shoot he reflects most of your shots. You're obviously going to use moves he can't get past and in this case it was the wielder and lazer.
---
We do what we must.................
#62DarkECOJakPosted 1/29/2013 4:09:31 PM
Wait... THEY are the best? I've beaten them before without much trouble.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#63LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 4:12:34 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
OMG O_O!

As a Jak main let me ask you something. If Sackboy is posted up in a small corner spamming cake with an electric pad out and when you try to shoot he reflects most of your shots. You're obviously going to use moves he can't get past and in this case it was the wielder and lazer.

Yep.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#64thedude3372Posted 1/29/2013 7:42:51 PM
Wow, this cat fight has gone on for a long time.

Now let me break it down for in MY native tongue.

Crash: Get over it. you lost in a video game, big deal. You lost and feel cheated, welcome to the real world, well when you lose in the real world you get divorced move into a studio apartment, your kids hate you, parents die, and you get prostate cancer at 50. But that's neither here nor there.Everyone at some point has gotten upset at losing a match, but I've never seen someone go online and complain about a specific person like this.
It has no bearing in how your life will turn out. Ten years from now you won't be sitting in a dark room drinking scotch thinking "lost an online match once, scared me for life, bro.

lucario/silver or dragon killer7414 whatever the f*** your internet name is: Dude you take this game WAY too seriously, saying s**t like these dudes oppossed us in combat. Let it go, the guy wants run his mouth, let him. It costs you nothing to shrug it off, and let him.

Both of you: Grow up.
---
I wish I was like you, easily amused.