Come fight the best Nariko Player

#21Blue_BaIIzPosted 2/1/2013 2:51:14 AM
DHG_Sweep posted...
Blue_BaIIz posted...
Yeah, we could easily get some competitive games going between high level players of each forum.

I haven't ran into Zidanski, yet. You think you're better than him now?

God no. I'm a decent nariko but his is ridiculous. Hes got combos prepared for how many time his air u1 hits. I haven't seen a better nariko since and I've played against the top ranked ffa guys nariko. Then again his was kind of mediocre...

I dont know if he still plays nariko though, last I checked he was messing with Dante.

Feel free to add me sometime if you want some matches :) nariko isn't my main however. Psn: dolsotbibimbap

High level Narikos have to be able to hit any combos off Narikos air U1. Add me and tell me how I stack up against the guy.
#22DHG_SweepPosted 2/1/2013 3:58:36 AM
Blue_BaIIz posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
Blue_BaIIz posted...
Yeah, we could easily get some competitive games going between high level players of each forum.

I haven't ran into Zidanski, yet. You think you're better than him now?

God no. I'm a decent nariko but his is ridiculous. Hes got combos prepared for how many time his air u1 hits. I haven't seen a better nariko since and I've played against the top ranked ffa guys nariko. Then again his was kind of mediocre...

I dont know if he still plays nariko though, last I checked he was messing with Dante.

Feel free to add me sometime if you want some matches :) nariko isn't my main however. Psn: dolsotbibimbap

High level Narikos have to be able to hit any combos off Narikos air U1. Add me and tell me how I stack up against the guy.

Sure :). What do you usually follow up with after air u1? U2, d2>d1, or n3? I haven't touched nariko in ages so ill be pretty rusty haha. She was definitely a fun phase though
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#23satat317Posted 2/1/2013 7:22:54 AM
Actually Im the best Nariko player. I've discovered things you have never seen used. and can also solo all characters with her.
---
Official ~NARIKO/LARA CROFT~ of the PSASBR boards
#24MIKEIVVIPosted 2/3/2013 12:04:44 AM
I would love to see how many of you would actually last against my nariko.. I accept ALL invites add me on PSN: MIKEIVVI..

IM WAITING..
#25CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 12:28:53 AM
satat317 posted...
Actually Im the best Nariko player. I've discovered things you have never seen used. and can also solo all characters with her.

Actually I'm the best Nariko. I can beat you using only my nipples. Bet you didn't know that any square, triangle, or circle attack hitconfirms into Level 3. Get good, nubcicle.

Anyway, I don't play Nariko but I've heard greeeeeat things about TC. Play me?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho