1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Come fight the best Nariko Player

User Info: Blue_BaIIz

Blue_BaIIz
4 years ago#21
DHG_Sweep posted...
Blue_BaIIz posted...
Yeah, we could easily get some competitive games going between high level players of each forum.

I haven't ran into Zidanski, yet. You think you're better than him now?

God no. I'm a decent nariko but his is ridiculous. Hes got combos prepared for how many time his air u1 hits. I haven't seen a better nariko since and I've played against the top ranked ffa guys nariko. Then again his was kind of mediocre...

I dont know if he still plays nariko though, last I checked he was messing with Dante.

Feel free to add me sometime if you want some matches :) nariko isn't my main however. Psn: dolsotbibimbap

High level Narikos have to be able to hit any combos off Narikos air U1. Add me and tell me how I stack up against the guy.

User Info: DHG_Sweep

DHG_Sweep
4 years ago#22
Blue_BaIIz posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
Blue_BaIIz posted...
Yeah, we could easily get some competitive games going between high level players of each forum.

I haven't ran into Zidanski, yet. You think you're better than him now?

God no. I'm a decent nariko but his is ridiculous. Hes got combos prepared for how many time his air u1 hits. I haven't seen a better nariko since and I've played against the top ranked ffa guys nariko. Then again his was kind of mediocre...

I dont know if he still plays nariko though, last I checked he was messing with Dante.

Feel free to add me sometime if you want some matches :) nariko isn't my main however. Psn: dolsotbibimbap

High level Narikos have to be able to hit any combos off Narikos air U1. Add me and tell me how I stack up against the guy.

Sure :). What do you usually follow up with after air u1? U2, d2>d1, or n3? I haven't touched nariko in ages so ill be pretty rusty haha. She was definitely a fun phase though
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1

User Info: satat317

satat317
4 years ago#23
Actually Im the best Nariko player. I've discovered things you have never seen used. and can also solo all characters with her.
Official ~NARIKO/LARA CROFT~ of the PSASBR boards

User Info: MIKEIVVI

MIKEIVVI
4 years ago#24
I would love to see how many of you would actually last against my nariko.. I accept ALL invites add me on PSN: MIKEIVVI..

IM WAITING..

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#25
satat317 posted...
Actually Im the best Nariko player. I've discovered things you have never seen used. and can also solo all characters with her.

Actually I'm the best Nariko. I can beat you using only my nipples. Bet you didn't know that any square, triangle, or circle attack hitconfirms into Level 3. Get good, nubcicle.

Anyway, I don't play Nariko but I've heard greeeeeat things about TC. Play me?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Come fight the best Nariko Player

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived