Sir Dan

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
You know how Sir Dan's Lv1 is pointed in a specfic way. Does he not have a move that throws people slightly up in a spinning fashion that would be a perfect setup for it?
PSN, XBL:Paters1 CG:RDR, NHL12, COD:MW3, SC2,
Confident he can out do ANYONE in simpsons trivia http://h.images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/14819799.jpg
3 years ago#2
up + square into level 1 super works pretty good
"Not happy about that? Get over it." -Solid Snake (MGS2)
April 23, 2011 - Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica - BEST CONCERT EVER!
3 years ago#3
rattlehead731 posted...
up + square into level 1 super works pretty good

Landing an up triangle after an up square will always confirm into level 1. A more experienced opponent can still tech out of the sword uppercut, so make sure the arrow connects before trying it.
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
3 years ago#4
Little note about the up square to arrow confirm: if you see your opponent is teching down and has been avoiding it, PLEASE stop doing the arrow nonstop and try to mix it up a bit.

There's nothing sadder than a Dan player who knows nothing but the up square into arrow setup, and keeps doing it when they see it isnt working.
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
3 years ago#5
IfGodCouldDie posted...
You know how Sir Dan's Lv1 is pointed in a specfic way. Does he not have a move that throws people slightly up in a spinning fashion that would be a perfect setup for it?

You talking bout his Down+square spin right?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
3 years ago#6
Up Throw is too high/far.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived