Terrible game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BGSwizzle

BGSwizzle
3 years ago#1
Get an original idea. Even with it‘s big name, this game couldn‘t get anything right. I‘m genuinely unimpressed. Lucky, this ps3 is a Blu-ray player too. I would have felt like I wasted money on a piece of junk.
#41 - Brandon Francis Left Handed Two Way Legend 3 in NHL 13
NHL 13 (EASHL, GMC and GM) and FO3 (Exploring the Array)

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#2
its better than NHL 13

User Info: DrunkenMegaman

DrunkenMegaman
3 years ago#3
Retroxgamer0 posted...
its better than NHL 13
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne

User Info: LluaZarg

LluaZarg
3 years ago#4
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
its better than NHL 13
PSN: Lluazarg

User Info: Sjm92xx

Sjm92xx
3 years ago#5
Give reason as to why I think it's a terrible game, otherwise troll better next time.

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
3 years ago#6
LluaZarg posted...
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
its better and more original than NHL 13
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640

User Info: BGSwizzle

BGSwizzle
3 years ago#7
Got your feathers rustled. Lol NHL 13 definitely has more to offer. Too bad most amurricans have a hard on for foosball. They ignore hockey for it is a god‘s sport. Finesse, physicality and drama in every game at a fast pace. Short breaks to keep the game going. Strategy that happens in a split second. No waiting to figure out a play. Every man has to be in peak condition and no fatties sitting on a line blocking other fatties. Pure skill, grit and determination wins games. Football is a pansy sport. Don‘t get me started on the others. They don‘t even deserve to be on the same stage as HOCKEY!
#41 - Brandon Francis Left Handed Two Way Legend 3 in NHL 13
NHL 13 (EASHL, GMC and GM) and FO3 (Exploring the Array)

User Info: Aerodar

Aerodar
3 years ago#8
BGSwizzle posted...
Got your feathers rustled. Lol NHL 13 definitely has more to offer. Too bad most amurricans have a hard on for foosball. They ignore hockey for it is a god‘s sport. Finesse, physicality and drama in every game at a fast pace. Short breaks to keep the game going. Strategy that happens in a split second. No waiting to figure out a play. Every man has to be in peak condition and no fatties sitting on a line blocking other fatties. Pure skill, grit and determination wins games. Football is a pansy sport. Don‘t get me started on the others. They don‘t even deserve to be on the same stage as HOCKEY!

You like your NHL and we like our All-stars, frankly I do like the sport however, this is still a troll post to begin with.

Just leave it alone.
"It is what it is."

User Info: trollhunter2

trollhunter2
3 years ago#9
Retroxgamer0 posted...
its better than NHL 13
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya

User Info: DHG_Sweep

DHG_Sweep
3 years ago#10
Retroxgamer0 posted...
its better than NHL 13
Anderson Silva > Fedor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived