After playing as Ratchet, stupid me bought R&C 1 on PSN...

#1SupKaiokenSonicPosted 1/29/2013 12:29:52 PM
I wanna play the other games on the HD collection though, but for some dumb reason i bought the PS2 version of R&C 1 online.

Is there a way i can get the HD versions of the others?
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#2Omega_Zero_XPPosted 1/29/2013 12:34:06 PM
Buy the collection?
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?
#3SupKaiokenSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:14:30 PM
Let me rephrase the question: if i get the collection, will i have to play the first R&C again? Or are the others already playable?
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#4Gh3ttoNinjaPosted 1/29/2013 1:15:04 PM
Already playable.
---
And the Jay-Z song is on, and the Jay-Z song is ooonnn
"I've never heard a Jay-Z song. I don't listen to pop music." - Miley Cyrus
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 1/29/2013 1:16:01 PM
no refunds on digital purchases sorry you screwed yourself. you have to buy the collection and have two copies of the first ratchet and clank. dont worry those games are amazing the developers deserve your money.
#6taoxadasaPosted 1/29/2013 1:16:36 PM
SupKaiokenSonic posted...
Let me rephrase the question: if i get the collection, will i have to play the first R&C again? Or are the others already playable?

You can play 2 and 3 immediately.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#7DBRBPosted 1/29/2013 1:34:13 PM
umm... have you EVER bought a physical collection before???

oh, r&c 2 and r&c 3 are on the psn store too
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#8SupKaiokenSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:38:28 PM

Nope.

And i know they are, but idk if it's HD. After playing 1 in it's PS2 "glory," i much rather prefer HD.
---
#9NDgamer1122Posted 1/29/2013 1:40:09 PM
I don't think I've encountered a single HD collection that had the sequels locked off. Every one I've played had every game available from the start.
#10DBRBPosted 1/29/2013 1:50:21 PM
SupKaiokenSonic posted...

Nope.

And i know they are, but idk if it's HD. After playing 1 in it's PS2 "glory," i much rather prefer HD.

obviously they are in hd. Just look at the title. It says so itself. So far none of the hd remakes of games have their ps2 version on the psn store.

And are tou seriously asking that or are you just trolling? Because, if you can read this, you must be able to read the HD in the title of the second and third games.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.