DLC minions coming later today!

#101tscooktPosted 1/29/2013 6:40:18 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
Why are you guys arguing about minions?

Is this how trivial all of our arguments seem to other people? O_o

This stopped being about minions to me a while ago. It's more about LES s***ting on everyone's opinions, and not accepting it when people have made valid counter arguments and just saying its different with a Samos. It just so happens that minions were the topic of discussion when all h*** broke loose

Here we go with the exaggerations...the same I can't accept peoples opinions when im simply just listing my rational and logical opinions. As a fan of the series and looking at SB wishes, I simply disagreed with not well thought of opinions and replied(like yours). Its no big deal but you made it so by lying and exaggerations and misunderstanding every single thing.

Valid arguments!? But I haven't!? Even though Myles98 said I did! ok. Everything broke lose when I commented!? These exaggerations say a lot OMG! making it seem as though I came to this topic to start trouble, derail it and argue with people on purpose. You have some serious issues.... my gosh.

So your only remaining argument is that both Samos and Keira appeared in the first game. That isn't really a relevant argument though when you consider that Samos is arguably the most relevant or iconic character in the series aside from the main duo.

I understand you didn't come to the topic trying to start trouble, and I apologize if any of my posts insinuated otherwise. That being said there are ways of disagreeing with people's opinions without disrespecting their opinions. And I'm referring to your statement of "What is up with this Pecker business. hes the last person tht should be one of Jak's minions" Just because you disagree doesn't mean that I'm wrong. It's just an opinion. All I said is that I would like to see Pecker as a minion, because I like the character. There is nothing wrong with that statement.
---
PSN: timscook
#102Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/29/2013 6:39:53 PM
Minions are worthless.

It wouldn't be too bad if they actually spoke, or weren't so small and chibi-looking that you can barely see their animations, or if they didn't all just generically dance completely out of character. They were basically just thrown in the game at the last second to say "Hey, look guys! We have unlockable content" like most of the stuff in the game.
#103LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 6:44:48 PM
tscookt posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

This stopped being about minions to me a while ago. It's more about LES s***ting on everyone's opinions, and not accepting it when people have made valid counter arguments and just saying its different with a Samos. It just so happens that minions were the topic of discussion when all h*** broke loose

Here we go with the exaggerations...the same I can't accept peoples opinions when im simply just listing my rational and logical opinions. As a fan of the series and looking at SB wishes, I simply disagreed with not well thought of opinions and replied(like yours). Its no big deal but you made it so by lying and exaggerations and misunderstanding every single thing.

Valid arguments!? But I haven't!? Even though Myles98 said I did! ok. Everything broke lose when I commented!? These exaggerations say a lot OMG! making it seem as though I came to this topic to start trouble, derail it and argue with people on purpose. You have some serious issues.... my gosh.

So your only remaining argument is that both Samos and Keira appeared in the first game. That isn't really a relevant argument though when you consider that Samos is arguably the most relevant or iconic character in the series aside from the main characters.

I understand you didn't come to the topic trying to start trouble, and I apologize if any of my posts insinuated otherwise. That being said there are ways of disagreeing with people's opinions without disrespecting their opinions. And I'm referring to your statement of "What is up with this Pecker business. hes the last person tht should be one of Jak's minions" Just because you disagree doesn't mean that I'm wrong. It's just an opinion. All I said is that I would like to see Pecker as a minion, because I like the character. There is nothing wrong with that statement.

Just in case you didn't notice Assassin cleared this up already so everything you are saying now is irrelevant, pointless, obsolete and most likely wrong.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#104LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 6:45:46 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
AssassinHawkins posted...
Listen people, LES is right about all his other points for Samos not being a minion. They need reps from the other games besides the 1st.

While he was wrong about Samos not being a minion because he is in a stage, that DOES support his claim that there are/were better options.

Yes, Samos could still be a minion despite being in a stage, but LES is right to say they need minions from the other games before him.

Thank you and I agree. Seriously thank you. All I was trying to say.

Now I would seriously want to get back on topic.

How come Radec and another character gets 2 new minions. Shouldn't only Cole get 2 minions because theres 2 of him?

*Repost*
---
#105WickedSickJoshPosted 1/29/2013 6:47:06 PM
So scrolling through these posts and can't find an answer...

...are they out yet and what's the price?
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#106tscooktPosted 1/29/2013 6:52:19 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

So your only remaining argument is that both Samos and Keira appeared in the first game. That isn't really a relevant argument though when you consider that Samos is arguably the most relevant or iconic character in the series aside from the main characters.

Just in case you didn't notice Assassin cleared this up already so everything you are saying now is irrelevant, pointless, obsolete and most likely wrong.

This is the post I get after trying to apologize for the argument? As I said before I'm sorry if I offended you or put words in your mouth. I just want you to realize you can disagree with someone without disrespecting them or their opinions. I understan your reasoning for why Samos shouldn't be a minion, although we may not share opinions on it, I do understand your reasoning. To each, their own I guess.
---
PSN: timscook
#107AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 6:58:47 PM
WickedSickJosh posted...

Not yet. And I don't think anyone knows yet.

Also, Where's the Gravity Rush minion? Two Starhawk minion?

I understand the 3 infamous minions. 1 good 1 evil and 1 neutral. I honestly don't understand why Kuo wasn't in to begin with.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#108DopplesPosted 1/29/2013 7:00:56 PM
WickedSickJosh posted...

No, and no idea.
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#109LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 7:02:24 PM
tscookt posted...

This is the post I get after trying to apologize for the argument? As I said before I'm sorry if I offended you or put words in your mouth. I just want you to realize you can disagree with someone without disrespecting them or their opinions. I understan your reasoning for why Samos shouldn't be a minion, although we may not share opinions on it, I do understand your reasoning. To each, their own I guess.

Another lie im sorry but this isn't true. Can we move on as I said THOUGH!
---
#110sinncrossPosted 1/29/2013 7:02:59 PM
AssassinHawkins posted...
WickedSickJosh posted...

Not yet. And I don't think anyone knows yet.

Also, Where's the Gravity Rush minion? Two Starhawk minion?

I understand the 3 infamous minions. 1 good 1 evil and 1 neutral. I honestly don't understand why Kuo wasn't in to begin with.

They probably only have one minion for her, so there is no extra one being released before she is released.

As for the minions, they are not up yet
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!