1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. DLC minions coming later today!
3 years ago#121
wwinterj25 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
Why are you guys arguing about minions?

Is this how trivial all of our arguments seem to other people? O_o

It's always the case with LES. I did wounder why this topic has so many pages so looked back again and wow..... as soon as someone says anything about Jak or disagrees with him he's like a fly around dog ****. Also yes I did read all the topic. No doubt my opinion is also wrong because LES = God and my arms are to short to box with god. :3

Hmm? So you say you read all of these comments which I highly doubt. Two fact that prove you didn't. 1. Even though this conflict is over you feel the need to share your ignorant irrational over-exaggerated 2cents like usual along with NDGamer who does it everytime a topic gets a lot of pages that has to do with Jak. 2. The argument started out rational until he made his first rude remark by saying lets ignore everything I say when I was just listing points.

It seems you have a major grudged hatred attitude towards me that you just cannot drop and move on from. Your comments, attitude... everything about you and the way you act towards me is completely unnecessary, childish ignorant, pathetic, irrational and words similar. This is not an insult. When will you grow up? How much longer will it take for you to realize where ever Jak is I will be there to share my opinion and debate against opinions that I find lacking, not well thought of or just not a good idea or possible a good idea that I can add onto or slightly change? You really need to let things go along with other people like NDgamer and others(who know who they are).

Nice job on re-starting the conflict that I tried to END 3x! People just never learn or pay attention.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
3 years ago#122
Ahh, I see - so this argument was never really about minions, but more about the people.

Daw, don't fight guys! Can't we all rage at Superbot in unified harmony? : D

SERIOUSLY WHY AM I STILL ON THIS BOARD

I mean, there's a minion from Starhawk and a minion from Warhawk. Let's all rage about that together, like the good ol' days!
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
3 years ago#123
LightEcoSage posted...
. It seems you have a major grudged hatred attitude towards me that you just cannot drop and move on from. Your comments, attitude... everything about you and the way you act towards me is completely unnecessary, childish ignorant, pathetic, irrational and words similar.

*Blushed*
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
3 years ago#124
Boy, glad to see there's a Warhawk AND Starhawk minion! Seriously, Emmett seems to be getting quite a bit of love for his series. What's next, a Starhawk stage? That'd be so neat!
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
3 years ago#125
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Boy, glad to see there's a Warhawk AND Starhawk minion! Seriously, Emmett seems to be getting quite a bit of love for his series. What's next, a Starhawk stage? That'd be so neat!

I want Gran Turismo first.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
3 years ago#126
No Blade Wolf or Russian dude minion for Raiden?

We've seen Bladewolf already. Can he be a minion now?
---
Official Selvaria Bles of the PSASBR Board
Official Yu "Broswagonist" Narukami of the PSASBR Board
3 years ago#127
I love how everyone completely ignored the TC misleading everyone into thinking that we'd be getting DLC, and instead, everyone argues with LES
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
(message deleted)
3 years ago#129
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
I love how everyone completely ignored the TC misleading everyone into thinking that we'd be getting DLC, and instead, everyone argues with LES

Blame the official Playstation Blog, not TC. It's Sony's fault that they listed it without actually putting it up.
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
3 years ago#130
Dopples posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

Blame the official Playstation Blog, not TC. It's Sony's fault that they listed it without actually putting it up.

It's not Sony's fault at all, because that blog is for the Asian PSN Store. TC just assumed it would occur today for the States, and misled many people.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. DLC minions coming later today!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived