DLC minions coming later today!

#131DopplesPosted 1/30/2013 1:00:38 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Dopples posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
I love how everyone completely ignored the TC misleading everyone into thinking that we'd be getting DLC, and instead, everyone argues with LES

Blame the official Playstation Blog, not TC. It's Sony's fault that they listed it without actually putting it up.

It's not Sony's fault at all, because that blog is for the Asian PSN Store. TC just assumed it would occur today for the States, and misled many people.

Well, it's a pretty safe assumption, honestly, especially since this is a game developed in the US. It's possible that these minions are being put on the store for them first, of course.
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#132DrunkenMegamanPosted 1/30/2013 2:36:21 PM
Ahhh, ya can't go anywhere on the internet where there isn't an argument.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#133SnovvbubPosted 1/30/2013 2:46:46 PM
Of course they went with Kuo...

I mean, why not Sasha or Alden?

Trash monster Alden, of course.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#134RainbowsaurusPosted 1/30/2013 2:57:35 PM
On the HK store, still nothing about minions, but it seems to have updated since it has the DmC costumes and the RE 6 map...
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#135blaze19_0XPosted 1/30/2013 2:59:27 PM
I really don't get why they are wasting time on minions.

Seriously, I have yet to see a single person ask for them.
#136Myles98Posted 1/30/2013 3:15:44 PM
Talwyn / Gadgetron Lady minion for Ratchet
Iroquois Pliskin minion for Raiden
Neutral Cole minion for the Coles
Andrew Ryan / Brigid Tenenbaum minion for Big Daddy
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#137Mario_BonesPosted 1/30/2013 3:21:57 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
I really don't get why they are wasting time on minions.

Seriously, I have yet to see a single person ask for them.

Especially if you have to pay for them, they're not really worth anything
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au
#138CAW Evolution(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:38:33 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Dopples posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
I love how everyone completely ignored the TC misleading everyone into thinking that we'd be getting DLC, and instead, everyone argues with LES

Blame the official Playstation Blog, not TC. It's Sony's fault that they listed it without actually putting it up.

It's not Sony's fault at all, because that blog is for the Asian PSN Store. TC just assumed it would occur today for the States, and misled many people.

The DLC's not up in Asia either -- they made a mistake. Don't shoot the messenger. I'd edit the topic title, but it's not possible to.

If you want an "apology," I'm sorry for finding and posting new DLC info. Even with the release date gaffe it's more than I've seen you contribute.