DLC minions coming later today!

#31wwinterj25Posted 1/29/2013 2:40:43 PM
Mr. Grimm..... that is all.
Might buy all these depending the price and I hope they make a bundle.
I might not use them all but choice is always good.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#32tscooktPosted 1/29/2013 2:46:56 PM
I'm happy that we are at least getting some sort of DLC before the 12th but I would to have seen Pecker as the new Jak minion. Ashelin is cool and all but someone like pecker or the Samos (I think that's the green sages name) would have been great too. Overall I'm happy though
---
PSN: timscook
#33taoxadasaPosted 1/29/2013 2:53:31 PM
tscookt posted...
I'm happy that we are at least getting some sort of DLC before the 12th but I would to have seen Pecker as the new Jak minion. Ashelin is cool and all but someone like pecker or the Samos (I think that's the green sages name) would have been great too. Overall I'm happy though

Yeah hopefully they come out with another minion pack.

Bentley
Chop Chop
Sunny Funny
Chimera
Samos
Jake
Chloe
Blasto
Tag
Dr. Nefarious
etc.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#34AndKevinBaconPosted 1/29/2013 2:55:59 PM
lol Rico
#35narutoboy555Posted 1/29/2013 3:02:24 PM
i feel like minions should have like the random people who cheer for you in smash but cooler picture the real voice actor from you favorite characters game saying something that brings back memories like picture kiria from jak and daxter coming from that tv thing that appears when some is talking to you saying ''good jop jak!''
#36EstheimasterPosted 1/29/2013 3:04:10 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Odd Emmett is pretty much getting a minion early, but not Kat. :o

Yeah, especially since Dusty is perfect.

I want a Final Fantasy minion.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#37SSJRajangPosted 1/29/2013 3:27:43 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
I'm so glad Superbot is finally focusing on the real issues with this game. Now that we have these minions all is well.

Game is probably going to sell 2 million more units tomorrow.

---
Amusement Crime
#38LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 3:32:21 PM
tscookt posted...

What is up with this Pecker business. hes the last person tht should be one of Jak's minions. Im fully aware that he helped Jak at times but he is not one of Jak's main peoples like that.

Samos isn't one of his minions because he is already represented in Sandover village. It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character. Keira is an exception because it was either her or samos to be chosen as Jak's first minion.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#39Myles98Posted 1/29/2013 3:35:19 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...

What is up with this Pecker business. hes the last person tht should be one of Jak's minions. Im fully aware that he helped Jak at times but he is not one of Jak's main peoples like that.

Samos isn't one of his minions because he is already represented in Sandover village. It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character. Keira is an exception because it was either her or samos to be chosen as Jak's first minion.

What if we got non-Ottsel Daxter from the start of TPL for a minion?
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#40LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 3:36:59 PM
Myles98 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...

What if we got non-Ottsel Daxter from the start of TPL for a minion?

Cmon now just cmon do you really think this is possible. That would have been the first minion if that was to happen. -_-

Don't start man :(
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader