DLC minions coming later today!

#41tscooktPosted 1/29/2013 3:53:36 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Myles98 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...
I'm happy that we are at least getting some sort of DLC before the 12th but I would to have seen Pecker as the new Jak minion. Ashelin is cool and all but someone like pecker or the Samos (I think that's the green sages name) would have been great too. Overall I'm happy though

What is up with this Pecker business. hes the last person tht should be one of Jak's minions. Im fully aware that he helped Jak at times but he is not one of Jak's main peoples like that.

Samos isn't one of his minions because he is already represented in Sandover village. It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character. Keira is an exception because it was either her or samos to be chosen as Jak's first minion.

What if we got non-Ottsel Daxter from the start of TPL for a minion?

Cmon now just cmon do you really think this is possible. That would have been the first minion if that was to happen. -_-

Don't start man :(

Or how about we can shoot down any idea for a Jak minion that isn't LES's idea. Pecker was just a thought because he would be a funnier minion than ashelin, and humor was a major element in the Jak series. And where he was in both 2&3 I don't think it would be out of place. As for Myles98 idea, I actually like that one too.
---
PSN: timscook
#42Charizard18Posted 1/29/2013 3:59:17 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...
I'm happy that we are at least getting some sort of DLC before the 12th but I would to have seen Pecker as the new Jak minion. Ashelin is cool and all but someone like pecker or the Samos (I think that's the green sages name) would have been great too. Overall I'm happy though

What is up with this Pecker business. hes the last person tht should be one of Jak's minions. Im fully aware that he helped Jak at times but he is not one of Jak's main peoples like that.

Samos isn't one of his minions because he is already represented in Sandover village. It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character. Keira is an exception because it was either her or samos to be chosen as Jak's first minion.

Kuro is already represented through Toro's moveset, yet he's being added as a minion. Dollface is in a stage already and is a minion. Just saying.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#43tscooktPosted 1/29/2013 4:00:35 PM
Charizard18 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...

Kuro is already represented through Toro's moveset, yet he's being added as a minion. Dollface is in a stage already and is a minion. Just saying.

Exactly, same with kuma
---
PSN: timscook
#44RainbowsaurusPosted 1/29/2013 4:02:19 PM
I kinda wanted Toro to get Jun as a minion, because this game needs more rabbits.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#45LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 4:04:23 PM
tscookt posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Myles98 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...

Cmon now just cmon do you really think this is possible. That would have been the first minion if that was to happen. -_-

Or how about we can shoot down any idea for a Jak minion that isn't LES's idea. Pecker was just a thought because he would be a funnier minion than ashelin, and humor was a major element in the Jak series. And where he was in both 2&3 I don't think it would be out of place. As for Myles98 idea, I actually like that one too.

Or we can ignore your bad and not fully thought of ideas. It doesn't matter if he's funny or has humor. Thats not the requirement to be a minion. How about you think next time before just asking for a minion you think was a cool character in the series. The goal for SB is to get iconic and characters who represent the game franchises best. Ashelin fits that role. Then next would be Sig or Torn. As cool as Pecker is he would sadly be somewhere near the bottom to last characters as a minion. Its honestly common sense if you know the series well.

Human Daxter. No its not a nice idea. Its just a cool idea what if idea. Just because you like something doesn't mean it belongs or deserves to be an option. I love all Jak and Daxter characters but I know what makes sense and what is best.

(These things always happens... sighs. If only people like you think before you talked).
Myles98 I know you did this on purpose... -_-
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#46LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 4:07:33 PM(edited)
Charizard18 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...

Cmon man not every character has it the same way. Why must people always bring up examples that are not always relevant. Jak and Toro aren't in the same situation...Obviously Toro games don't have that many iconic characters or SB didn't look into his games enough so Dollface was made to be a minion and whatever else.

Yall can't just be bringing up examples that you think applies to the same situation.
---
#47Myles98Posted 1/29/2013 4:08:14 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Myles98 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...

Or we can ignore your bad and not fully thought of ideas. It doesn't matter if he's funny or has humor. Thats not the requirement to be a minion. How about you think next time before just asking for a minion you think was a cool character in the series. The goal for SB is to get iconic and characters who represent the game franchises best. Ashelin fits that role. Then next would be Sig or Torn. As cool as Pecker is he would sadly be somewhere near the bottom to last characters as a minion. Its honestly common sense if you know the series well.

Human Daxter. No its not a nice idea. Its just a cool idea what if idea. Just because you like something doesn't mean it belongs or deserves to be an option. I love all Jak and Daxter characters but I know what makes sense and what is best.

(These things always happens... sighs. If only people like you think before you talked).
Myles98 I know you did this on purpose... -_-

Did what? I didn't try to cause this argument, I just suggested an idea.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#48LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 4:10:41 PM
@Myles

Ok its ok now. But your idea...... -_-
---
#49sinncrossPosted 1/29/2013 4:13:38 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Suzuki (Hot Shots Golf) - huh? random as heck

Which part is random? The fact that it is Suzuki or the fact that it is HSG?

SI am pretty sure he has appeared in more titles than any other character in the series.

Bahamut_Shin posted...

CAW Evolution posted...
Rico (Killzone)

who the hell want that, why not the female ISA instead???

While a female ISA would be great there is no denying that Rico (while an idiot) is the only character to appear in every single KZ title. I dont like him, but his inclusion makes a lot of sense.

Rainbowsaurus posted...
Odd Emmett is pretty much getting a minion early, but not Kat. :o

True that. Probably best to get some curiosity into Emmett now. Kat seems to be better known.

ManuKesna posted...
no mgs minion? lol

Are you people blind to the fact that the released minion DLC list is is void of 3rd party?
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#50Charizard18Posted 1/29/2013 4:14:54 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Charizard18 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...

Cmon man not every character has it the same way. Why must people always bring up examples that are not always relevant. Jak and Toro aren't in the same situation...Obviously Toro games don't have that many iconic characters or SB didn't look into his games enough so Dollface was made to be a minion and whatever else.

Yall can't just be bringing up examples that you think applies to the same situation.

The Dollface example was regarding Twisted Metal, not Toro. Dollface is the giant robot in the back of the Columbia stage. There were most definitely other good, recognizable choices to rep TM for a minion but they chose Dollface to start, and now they're adding Mr. Grimm through DLC. Just pointing out, it's not entirely out of the question for someone like Samos to be a minion, even if he's not the best or the right choice.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640