DLC minions coming later today!

#51Chzrm3Posted 1/29/2013 4:17:53 PM
LOL, they added the Professor?

This is actually pretty awesome. I'm still waiting for the update where 2nd-4th players can use these little guys, though. =)
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#52sinncrossPosted 1/29/2013 4:20:35 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I kinda wanted Toro to get Jun as a minion, because this game needs more rabbits.

Toro could easily get the rest of the main cast of his series since there is like what? 3 left?

I reckon they just throw in the rest.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#53Myles98Posted 1/29/2013 4:23:16 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
@Myles

Ok its ok now. But your idea...... -_-

But it's a GREAT idea! :P

Now shhhh, no arguments, only dreams now
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#54AndKevinBaconPosted 1/29/2013 4:23:55 PM
Pecker and Sig would be my choices for J&D minions.
#55BigKahn8Posted 1/29/2013 4:27:11 PM
So they just reskinned a couple of characters as minions to rip you off. It's their excuse to show "There will be more DLC" when in reality, it's them trying to make it look like there is more DLC before they go out of business.
#56AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 4:27:38 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

Samos isn't one of his minions because he is already represented in Sandover village. It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character. Keira is an exception because it was either her or samos to be chosen as Jak's first minion.

Carmelita -> Alden's Tower

That is all.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#57DopplesPosted 1/29/2013 4:27:52 PM
So the update to the US PSN's rolled out, and so far I don't see anything pertaining to new minions. Maybe we're getting them next week?
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#58LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 4:29:13 PM
Charizard18 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Charizard18 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...
I'm happy that we are at least getting some sort of DLC before the 12th but I would to have seen Pecker as the new Jak minion. Ashelin is cool and all but someone like pecker or the Samos (I think that's the green sages name) would have been great too. Overall I'm happy though

What is up with this Pecker business. hes the last person tht should be one of Jak's minions. Im fully aware that he helped Jak at times but he is not one of Jak's main peoples like that.

Samos isn't one of his minions because he is already represented in Sandover village. It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character. Keira is an exception because it was either her or samos to be chosen as Jak's first minion.

Kuro is already represented through Toro's moveset, yet he's being added as a minion. Dollface is in a stage already and is a minion. Just saying.

Cmon man not every character has it the same way. Why must people always bring up examples that are not always relevant. Jak and Toro aren't in the same situation...Obviously Toro games don't have that many iconic characters or SB didn't look into his games enough so Dollface was made to be a minion and whatever else.

Yall can't just be bringing up examples that you think applies to the same situation.

The Dollface example was regarding Twisted Metal, not Toro. Dollface is the giant robot in the back of the Columbia stage. There were most definitely other good, recognizable choices to rep TM for a minion but they chose Dollface to start, and now they're adding Mr. Grimm through DLC. Just pointing out, it's not entirely out of the question for someone like Samos to be a minion, even if he's not the best or the right choice.

Ok but...

The way you said that is not the way I made it sound. I was simply explaining why Samos wasn't a choice this time around.

People are truly not thinking before commenting. Heres the facts. Jak has 4 main games in his series. SB goal for characters is to get 1 character per game series with the exception of Cole. Their goal overall for this game and minions is to gather the most iconic and characters who represent the franchise best. Daxter is already a support character on Jak's shoulder, Samos is already represented in a stage as a backgroud character, Keira is both a minion and background character because SB had to get 1 character as a minion from the first game. 2nd minion obviously being from the 2nd game(Jak II) is the best way to go because its a waste of a slot to get a minion from the first game again. We have Keira, Ashelin is the best choice. Samos is not because Jak already has a Precursor Legacy minion, Keira. Samos is not needed because the first game minion as already used and hes a background character.

Next best choice would obviously be a character from Jak 3 or Jak X the next games after Jak II. Respectively Damos and or Rayn.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#59IcyFlamez96Posted 1/29/2013 4:30:59 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character.

What about that Captain Qwark though?
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#60AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 4:39:20 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character.

What about that Captain Qwark though?

Exactly. And Carmelita. Sorry LES, but you're argument is invalid.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins