DLC minions coming later today!

#61LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 3:39:33 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character.

What about that Captain Qwark though?

As I said there are exceptions and or different situations. Quark is a minion and background character because he is one person. Keira and Samos are 2 people. So if we apply Quark or any other similar character to Jak's minions then Keira is the quark only. Its not hard to understand. Keira took Samos spot. Only one of them could make it and SB choose Keira.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#62CrabhammarPosted 1/29/2013 3:42:58 PM
>2013
>taking LES seriously

i shiggy
---
PSN: Bluechacho
I can't see your messages on the Vita! Sorry guys! :S
#63RainbowsaurusPosted 1/29/2013 3:44:12 PM
This topic just got so cray.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#64Charizard18Posted 1/29/2013 3:44:22 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Ok but...

The way you said that is not the way I made it sound. I was simply explaining why Samos wasn't a choice this time around.

People are truly not thinking before commenting. Heres the facts. Jak has 4 main games in his series. SB goal for characters is to get 1 character per game series with the exception of Cole. Their goal overall for this game and minions is to gather the most iconic and characters who represent the franchise best. Daxter is already a support character on Jak's shoulder, Samos is already represented in a stage as a backgroud character, Keira is both a minion and background character because SB had to get 1 character as a minion from the first game. 2nd minion obviously being from the 2nd game(Jak II) is the best way to go because its a waste of a slot to get a minion from the first game again. We have Keira, Ashelin is the best choice. Samos is not because Jak already has a Precursor Legacy minion, Keira. Samos is not needed because the first game minion as already used and hes a background character.

Next best choice would obviously be a character from Jak 3 or Jak X the next games after Jak II. Respectively Damos and or Rayn.

Don't worry, I gotcha. Samos shouldn't be a minion because he's already repped through Sandover, and instead of him they should choose one of the other iconic Jak characters from the other games instead of repping Samos and TPL for a minion again. I got what you meant, I was just pointing out its not impossible for him to make it as a minion given SuperBoot's history of re-repping characters. I wasn't disagreeing with your or anything, I actually agree with you. I just enjoy throwing in little tidbits here and there when I can. Sorry.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#65Chzrm3Posted 1/29/2013 3:45:48 PM
Actually, maybe this is something that they put into the Japanese version, so they're just giving it to us as a freebie.

Either way, it's pretty nice to get some random free stuff like this, haha!

(watch they charge .99 cents per minion)
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#66LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 3:48:01 PM
AssassinHawkins posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Exactly. And Carmelita. Sorry LES, but you're argument is invalid.

No actually it is not. Read everything before you make your little comments. Quark is one character! Read things before you comment. My argument is perfectly valid and the best now. I am making perfect sense because I am putting everything into consideration.

Just because someone brings up an example that sounds good doesn't mean they are correct. I mean Ashelin is basically my defense here. By the fact that Samos is represented as a stage character, Keira was chosen over Samos as a Minion, and Ashelin is Jak's next minion its pretty safe to assume and state that Samos will not be a minion and etc.
---
#67AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 3:50:03 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

As I said there are exceptions and or different situations. Quark is a minion and background character because he is one person. Keira and Samos are 2 people. So if we apply Quark or any other similar character to Jak's minions then Keira is the quark only. Its not hard to understand. Keira took Samos spot. Only one of them could make it and SB choose Keira.

No. What about Carmelita? They could have choose Bentley, Penelope, Guru, Dimitri, Panda King, or any if his ancestors.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#68LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 3:50:52 PM
Crabhammar posted...
>2013
>taking LES seriously

i shiggy

Calm the hail down. Seriously. You act like I CAN NEVER GET INTO A DEBATE OR ARGUMENT! You're such a little kid man seriously. I get into one little debate or argument with a person and its OMG LES or LES is the same old guy. I guess I can't be human huh? from talking to people? I like your logic.

This is what humans do just in case you didn;t notice...
---
#69CrabhammarPosted 1/29/2013 3:53:08 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
>2013
>taking LES seriously

i shiggy

[crying]

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas.gif
---
PSN: Bluechacho
I can't see your messages on the Vita! Sorry guys! :S
#70LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 3:55:53 PM
AssassinHawkins posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

No. What about Carmelita? They could have choose Bentley, Penelope, Guru, Dimitri, Panda King, or any if his ancestors.

Wow you are completely missing the point. OMG. What you're saying is actually irrelevant to what my point is and everybody elses actually. Now I can tell you just jumped into this conversation without even knowing the actually true points.

Just please go back to where you came from. This is exactly why people like you should never joined into something without knowing a single thin,g.
---