DLC minions coming later today!

#71AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 3:56:07 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
AssassinHawkins posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character.

What about that Captain Qwark though?

Exactly. And Carmelita. Sorry LES, but you're argument is invalid.

No actually it is not. Read everything before you make your little comments. Quark is one character! Read things before you comment. My argument is perfectly valid and the best now. I am making perfect sense because I am putting everything into consideration.

Just because someone brings up an example that sounds good doesn't mean they are correct. I mean Ashelin is basically my defense here. By the fact that Samos is represented as a stage character, Keira was chosen over Samos as a Minion, and Ashelin is Jak's next minion its pretty safe to assume and state that Samos will not be a minion and etc.

MY point is that there is NO reason Samos couldn't have been a minion just because he's represented in a stage. They made Carmelita a minion and she plays more of a role in Alden's Tower than Samos does on Sandover.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#72KtimleckPosted 1/29/2013 3:57:15 PM
Store updated.

No minions.

:V
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#73AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 3:58:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#74NarukuboyPosted 1/29/2013 4:01:18 PM
Ashelin!!
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g3dtmMrw1rduef9o1_500.png
#75Majora999Posted 1/29/2013 4:04:06 PM
...No Winston from MediEvil 2...? *sadface*
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#76NarukuboyPosted 1/29/2013 4:04:24 PM
Ktimleck posted...
Store updated.

No minions.

30th.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g3dtmMrw1rduef9o1_500.png
#77LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 4:09:31 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character.

What about that Captain Qwark though?

Exactly. And Carmelita. Sorry LES, but you're argument is invalid.

No actually it is not. Read everything before you make your little comments. Quark is one character! Read things before you comment. My argument is perfectly valid and the best now. I am making perfect sense because I am putting everything into consideration.

Just because someone brings up an example that sounds good doesn't mean they are correct. I mean Ashelin is basically my defense here. By the fact that Samos is represented as a stage character, Keira was chosen over Samos as a Minion, and Ashelin is Jak's next minion its pretty safe to assume and state that Samos will not be a minion and etc.

MY point is that there is NO reason Samos couldn't have been a minion just because he's represented in a stage. They made Carmelita a minion and she plays more of a role in Alden's Tower than Samos does on Sandover.

No your wrong and is still missing the point. Your using one example as an excuse which is poor because other examples I said beats that example. This isn't just about him already being in a stage. its about Jak has a FIRST GAME MINION ALREADY! Theres no need to have 2 from the same game when Jak has other iconic character in this sequels! Read my other points I mean seriously! Ashelin was next for reason. If Samos was the best option he would be the DLC and not Ashelin so you are wrong. I have more rational and logical examples over your one point. Seriously go back and read my other points because im not going to argue with you when I already listed my points. If I really have to copy and paste I will do it, because what I already said makes your example look sad and factually wrong.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#78CrabhammarPosted 1/29/2013 4:09:44 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
I have more rational and logical examples

http://i47.tinypic.com/xvihi.gif
---
PSN: Bluechacho
I can't see your messages on the Vita! Sorry guys! :S
#79AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 4:13:23 PM
LES saying "Samos isn't one of his minions because he is already represented in Sandover village. It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character."

+ Carmelita, Captain Qwark, and Dollface

= LES being wrong.

Case closed. Sorry.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#80DB-RBPosted 1/29/2013 4:17:01 PM
Narukuboy posted...
Ktimleck posted...
Store updated.

No minions.

30th.

nope. store only updates on a tuesday.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.