DLC minions coming later today!

#81LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 4:20:45 PM(edited)
AssassinHawkins posted...
LES saying "Samos isn't one of his minions because he is already represented in Sandover village. It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character."

+ Carmelita, Captain Qwark, and Dollface

= LES being wrong.

Case closed. Sorry.

Thanks for proving yourself to be indenial and have not read any of my original post because I stated MULTIPLE EXAMPLES beside what you just listed.

That is not all im claiming so thanks for lying to everybody and yourself. This shows alot from your end. Im right you're wrong case closed.

I know you don't like me but you don't have to lie about everything and really think you have a right to share your opinion here without reading all of my post..
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#82taoxadasaPosted 1/29/2013 4:18:24 PM
They're probably coming out next week. :/
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#83blazin640Posted 1/29/2013 4:19:16 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
I'm so glad Superbot is finally focusing on the real issues with this game. Now that we have these minions all is well.

Game is probably going to sell 2 million more units tomorrow.

ahhhh, ignorance at its finest.
---
There goes my free time
#84AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 4:26:03 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
LES saying "Samos isn't one of his minions because he is already represented in Sandover village. It wouldn't make sense to have him as an minion and background character."

= LES being wrong.

Case closed. Sorry.

Thanks for proving yourself to be indenial and have not read any of my original post because I stated MULTIPLE EXAMPLES beside what you just listed.

That is not al im claiming so thanks for lying to everybody and yourself. this shows alot from your end. Im right you're wrong case closed.

My point is that him being in a stage doesn't disqualify him from being a minion like you said it does. On that point, I am correct and you are not.

As far as there being better choices for Jak minions, you are right. I could care less what minion he has or which game they are from. Having mionions from the sequels instead of both from the original is a great idea and a good point. I agree that the minions should be diverse and from multiple games in the franchise. I'm just saying that him being in a stage doesn't mean he can't be a minion like you said.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#85RainbowsaurusPosted 1/29/2013 4:26:17 PM
I have a Hong Kong account, gonna check tomorrow to see if they're up/what they look like.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#86NarukuboyPosted 1/29/2013 4:28:05 PM
DB-RB posted...
Narukuboy posted...
Ktimleck posted...
Store updated.

No minions.

:V

30th.

nope. store only updates on a tuesday.

You're right. I didn't even notice the asia
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g3dtmMrw1rduef9o1_500.png
#87tscooktPosted 1/29/2013 4:32:20 PM
Lol LES getting mad "that's one example" "that's one character" except people have thrown many examples your way, and for the "one character" Murray is in a super and Carmelita is in a stage, Murray is already a minion and now Carmelita is becoming one. That's two characters so that ruins the "one character" logic.

As for pecker, I understand why he isn't the minion, and that there are more relevant characters such as ashelin. I'm simply stating it wouldn't be completely illogical and that there is no problem with me wanting to see pecker as a minion. It's an opinion that I'm entitled to. And with all the examples people have given you, what makes Samos' inclusion completely different to the point where it wouldn't make sense, even though all these other franchises have characters in supers or stage backgrounds? There's nothing that sets Jak's franchise apart from the rest
---
PSN: timscook
#88LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 4:53:23 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...

= LES being wrong.

Case closed. Sorry.

That is not al im claiming so thanks for lying to everybody and yourself. this shows alot from your end. Im right you're wrong case closed.

My point is that him being in a stage doesn't disqualify him from being a minion like you said it does. On that point, I am correct and you are not.

As far as there being better choices for Jak minions, you are right. I could care less what minion he has or which game they are from. Having mionions from the sequels instead of both from the original is a great idea and a good point. I agree that the minions should be diverse and from multiple games in the franchise. I'm just saying that him being in a stage doesn't mean he can't be a minion like you said.

Wow now I understand. You seriously should have said all of this in your first reply. But what you still misunderstand is that I was using that as an additional example to my other points that you agree with. I can understand me being wrong by saying Samos cannot be a Minion because he already appeared as a stage background. Now if that was my only example then I would be highly wrong. But thats not the case. That was just another point to add into what I was saying to decrease his chances of not being a minion.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy: Keira

(Samos didn't make it but hey he made it as a stage bg character and Icon).

Jak II: Ashelin

(Sig, Torn and or Pecker-(highly unlikely or last). Seeing as how Torn and Sig debuted in Jak II, but Ashelin was picked over them, Damas from Jak 3 could be a future minion unless SB pulls out the extremely iconic characters card).

Jak 3: Damas.

(Sig, Torn and or Pecker)-(highly unlikely or last).

Jak X: Combat Racing: Rayn or maybe someone else that I cant think of right now.
---
#89LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 4:36:45 PM
tscookt posted...
Lol LES getting mad "that's one example" "that's one character" except people have thrown many examples your way, and for the "one character" Murray is in a super and Carmelita is in a stage, Murray is already a minion and now Carmelita is becoming one. That's two characters so that ruins the "one character" logic.

As for pecker, I understand why he isn't the minion, and that there are more relevant characters such as ashelin. I'm simply stating it wouldn't be completely illogical and that there is no problem with me wanting to see pecker as a minion. It's an opinion that I'm entitled to. And with all the examples people have given you, what makes Samos' inclusion completely different to the point where it wouldn't make sense, even though all these other franchises have characters in supers or stage backgrounds? There's nothing that sets Jak's franchise apart from the rest

So those things you quoted means im mad. Nice logic you have there. Honestly everything else you said makes no sense and is just kiddish for you to not understand.
---
#90Chzrm3Posted 1/29/2013 4:53:53 PM
Why are you guys arguing about minions?

Is this how trivial all of our arguments seem to other people? O_o
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.