DLC minions coming later today!

#91tscooktPosted 1/29/2013 6:02:06 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...
Lol LES getting mad "that's one example" "that's one character" except people have thrown many examples your way, and for the "one character" Murray is in a super and Carmelita is in a stage, Murray is already a minion and now Carmelita is becoming one. That's two characters so that ruins the "one character" logic.

As for pecker, I understand why he isn't the minion, and that there are more relevant characters such as ashelin. I'm simply stating it wouldn't be completely illogical and that there is no problem with me wanting to see pecker as a minion. It's an opinion that I'm entitled to. And with all the examples people have given you, what makes Samos' inclusion completely different to the point where it wouldn't make sense, even though all these other franchises have characters in supers or stage backgrounds? There's nothing that sets Jak's franchise apart from the rest

So those things you quoted means im mad. Nice logic you have there. Honestly everything else you said makes no sense and is just kiddish for you to not understand.

No the quotes I put in there were just your theories that have been disproven time and time again in this thread even though you continue to say "that's one example". It's your previous posts that show you getting irritated to say the least. And what exactly makes no sense? I ask you to state what makes Samos' inclusion different from Carmelita, Qwark, Kuro, Kuma, Or Dollface? Instead you call me kiddish and say I make no sense but completely dodge my question. Just because you are incapable of comprehending my post, does not mean that it makes no sense.
---
PSN: timscook
#92tscooktPosted 1/29/2013 6:09:23 PM(edited)
Chzrm3 posted...
Why are you guys arguing about minions?

Is this how trivial all of our arguments seem to other people? O_o

This stopped being about minions to me a while ago. It's more about LES s***ting on everyone's opinions, and not accepting it when people have made valid counter arguments and just saying its different with a Samos. It just so happens that minions were the topic of discussion when all h*** broke loose
---
PSN: timscook
#93LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 6:13:17 PM
tscookt posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
tscookt posted...
Lol LES getting mad "that's one example" "that's one character" except people have thrown many examples your way, and for the "one character" Murray is in a super and Carmelita is in a stage, Murray is already a minion and now Carmelita is becoming one. That's two characters so that ruins the "one character" logic.

As for pecker, I understand why he isn't the minion, and that there are more relevant characters such as ashelin. I'm simply stating it wouldn't be completely illogical and that there is no problem with me wanting to see pecker as a minion. It's an opinion that I'm entitled to. And with all the examples people have given you, what makes Samos' inclusion completely different to the point where it wouldn't make sense, even though all these other franchises have characters in supers or stage backgrounds? There's nothing that sets Jak's franchise apart from the rest

So those things you quoted means im mad. Nice logic you have there. Honestly everything else you said makes no sense and is just kiddish for you to not understand.

No the quotes I put in there were just your theories that have been disproven time and time again in this thread even though you continue to say "that's one example". It's your previous posts that show you getting irritated to say the least. And what exactly makes no sense? I ask you to state what makes Samos' inclusion different from Carmelita, Qwark, Kuro, Kuma, Or Dollface? Instead you call me kiddish and say I make no sense but completely dodge my question. Just because you are incapable of comprehending my post, does not mean that it makes no sense.

You seriously have comprehension issues. You're tackling one of my points as it was my only point. This point you keep bringing up shows how much of a child you are because I stated multiple times that it was a support to my other points. I haven't dodged any question. I said what i had to say pages ago. Not my fault you missed or or couldn't acknowledge that one of my replies was an answer to your question. You have disproven yourself at everything.

Im right, your wrong, you misunderstood period.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#94CAW Evolution(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:19:32 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
You're tackling one of my points as it was my only point.

One false point invalidates an entire argument. Have you never taken a class in rhetoric or logic?
#95LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 6:22:33 PM(edited)
tscookt posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
Why are you guys arguing about minions?

Is this how trivial all of our arguments seem to other people? O_o

This stopped being about minions to me a while ago. It's more about LES s***ting on everyone's opinions, and not accepting it when people have made valid counter arguments and just saying its different with a Samos. It just so happens that minions were the topic of discussion when all h*** broke loose

Here we go with the exaggerations...the same I can't accept peoples opinions when im simply just listing my rational and logical opinions. As a fan of the series and looking at SB wishes, I simply disagreed with not well thought of opinions and replied(like yours). Its no big deal but you made it so by lying and exaggerations and misunderstanding every single thing.

Valid arguments!? But I haven't!? Even though Myles98 said I did! ok. Everything broke lose when I commented!? These exaggerations say a lot OMG! making it seem as though I came to this topic to start trouble, derail it and argue with people on purpose. You have some serious issues.... my gosh.
---
#96LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 6:28:54 PM
CAW Evolution posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
You're tackling one of my points as it was my only point.

One false point invalidates an entire argument. Have you never taken a class in rhetoric or logic?

And I went into detail on one of my post that said it that was my only point then I WOULD BE WRONG! By him continuing to talk and reply to me shows that hes the one causing all the trouble.

That one point I listed would only be wrong if it was my only point, but by combining it with my other point gives it relevance and logic. he just doesn't understand this at all. What he is saying I already explained to another guy...
---
#97AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 6:31:36 PM
Listen people, LES is right about all his other points for Samos not being a minion. They need reps from the other games besides the 1st.

While he was wrong about Samos not being a minion because he is in a stage, that DOES support his claim that there are/were better options.

Yes, Samos could still be a minion despite being in a stage, but LES is right to say they need minions from the other games before him.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#98Aalz-7Posted 1/29/2013 6:34:34 PM
Safe to say we will never see these characters as playable characters?
---
Heihachi main
Psn: Aalz-7
#99IcyFlamez96Posted 1/29/2013 6:36:25 PM
AssassinHawkins posted...
Listen people, LES is right about all his other points for Samos not being a minion. They need reps from the other games besides the 1st.

While he was wrong about Samos not being a minion because he is in a stage, that DOES support his claim that there are/were better options.

Yes, Samos could still be a minion despite being in a stage, but LES is right to say they need minions from the other games before him.

/topic
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#100LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 6:38:31 PM(edited)
AssassinHawkins posted...

Thank you and I agree. Seriously thank you. All I was trying to say.

Now I would seriously want to get back on topic.

How come Radec and another character gets 2 new minions. Shouldn't only Cole get 2 minions because theres 2 of him?
---