Did you know that Heroic and Silver...

#11Lucarioaura22Posted 1/29/2013 3:27:27 PM
AdomasFox posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
*Ahem*...

What's that supposed to mean? At least I don't sign people up and force them to play in a tourney against their will and I didn't even have an hour to be ready =P

hey now, no bad blood in my love topic. kills the mood

Not bad blood. Just teasing LES, that's why I added the =P
---
We do what we must.................
#12AdomasFox(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:29:22 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
AdomasFox posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
*Ahem*...

What's that supposed to mean? At least I don't sign people up and force them to play in a tourney against their will and I didn't even have an hour to be ready =P

hey now, no bad blood in my love topic. kills the mood

Not bad blood. Just teasing LES, that's why I added the =P

you naughty boy ;)
---
PS3 Username: Same as this site
#13-crashbfanPosted 1/29/2013 3:31:58 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
-crashbfan posted...
I have heroic on my friends list, I just have a problem with how Silver is high on himself.

Lmao Heroic talks about deleting you all the time because he thinks you're annoying and you're trash. He laughed at you the whole fight and after he said "just run". I can see it struck a nerve enough for you to make what you thought would be taken as a serious topic. I'm high on myself? Please ^_^

Lol nice job making stuff up, I've talked to him once and I've never even played 2s with him, why would he say I'm annoying? Clearly you're a bit stressed if you have to use the "^_^" face which seems to be popular for "edgy" sarcastic know-it-alls.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#14AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 3:34:48 PM
Hey Lucarioaura/Heroic. Do you guys only play ranked 2v2? I've never seen you guys in quickmatch. I play ranked ffa but never 2v2 ranked. Perhaps I should start.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#15LightEcoSagePosted 1/29/2013 3:35:25 PM
-crashbfan posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
-crashbfan posted...
I have heroic on my friends list, I just have a problem with how Silver is high on himself.

Lmao Heroic talks about deleting you all the time because he thinks you're annoying and you're trash. He laughed at you the whole fight and after he said "just run". I can see it struck a nerve enough for you to make what you thought would be taken as a serious topic. I'm high on myself? Please ^_^

Lol nice job making stuff up, I've talked to him once and I've never even played 2s with him, why would he say I'm annoying? Clearly you're a bit stressed if you have to use the "^_^" face which seems to be popular for "edgy" sarcastic know-it-alls.

I lol at this.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#16Lucarioaura22Posted 1/29/2013 3:39:46 PM
-crashbfan posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
-crashbfan posted...

Making it up? Ask Heroic himself. Listen to yourself, he never played 2'a with you because he thinks you suck. We were playing 2's and on more than one occasion he said crash just invited me and I asked if he wanted to go play with you and his exact words were "Hell no! That ninja sucks and he's annoying as eff." I obviously have some censored stuff in there lol.
---
#17Lucarioaura22Posted 1/29/2013 3:46:43 PM
AssassinHawkins posted...
Hey Lucarioaura/Heroic. Do you guys only play ranked 2v2? I've never seen you guys in quickmatch. I play ranked ffa but never 2v2 ranked. Perhaps I should start.

Honestly, I hate playing ranked. I wanted to stop ever since Heroic hit his goal of 1000. We ended up getting my belt to 1000 because I wasn't very far behind. You may run into us on ranked 2v2 but if you want to play against us, with one of us on your team or separate 1v1's just let me know and I'll add you ^_^
---