Why do people compare Raiden and Kratos to Meta Knight?

#1DBRBPosted 1/29/2013 2:05:17 PM
I had to change the title to make this on-topic. Had a feeling it would get deleted, but I took chances anyway. This isn't even my main account so yeah.

Anyway I want to know why anyone would make this comparison? And yes, I am not trolling I am being serious. Meta Knight is one of the worst characters in brawl imo while Raiden and Kratos are top 10 in this game.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 1/29/2013 2:06:35 PM
Because Meat Knight.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#3blaze19_0XPosted 1/29/2013 2:07:52 PM
This is still a joke topic.
#4DBRB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:12:37 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
This is still a joke topic.

how
---
#5DHG_SweepPosted 1/29/2013 2:13:21 PM
Wtf? Seriously? So because you dont play competitively or followed the competitive scene that makes meta knight garbage? Results=/=personal experience. Have you played against any reputable meta knight or are you just talking about your use or fighting your friends? Meta knight has ridiculously low start up on most of his attacks, lightweight, multiple jumps, and ALL of his b moves are recovery moves. Theres video footage of meta knight circling all of hyrule and not touching the ground. The only reason they compare any character from this game to metaknight is just to say they're the top character but even that is a bit inaccurate just because how much higher meta knight is to the rest of the roster.

Pretty sure the community/tourney results > your personal experience.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor
#6Gh3ttoNinjaPosted 1/29/2013 2:14:30 PM
Heihachi's man-thong is still smexy.
---
Blue blazes...I'M AWESOME!
#7DBRB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:23:57 PM
DHG_Sweep posted...
Wtf? Seriously? So because you dont play competitively or followed the competitive scene that makes meta knight garbage? Results=/=personal experience. Have you played against any reputable meta knight or are you just talking about your use or fighting your friends? Meta knight has ridiculously low start up on most of his attacks, lightweight, multiple jumps, and ALL of his b moves are recovery moves. Theres video footage of meta knight circling all of hyrule and not touching the ground. The only reason they compare any character from this game to metaknight is just to say they're the top character but even that is a bit inaccurate just because how much higher meta knight is to the rest of the roster.

woah take it easy there fella it's not my fault i never lost to meta knight online.
---
#8DHG_SweepPosted 1/29/2013 2:28:01 PM
DBRB posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...

woah take it easy there fella it's not my fault i never lost to meta knight online.

No. Your ignorance is disgusting. Data > experience with online scrubs. I demand that you ban yourself.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor
#9OhSoSlyPosted 1/29/2013 2:28:08 PM
DBRB posted...
I had to change the title to make this on-topic. Had a feeling it would get deleted, but I took chances anyway. This isn't even my main account so yeah.

Anyway I want to know why anyone would make this comparison? And yes, I am not trolling I am being serious. Meta Knight is one of the worst characters in brawl imo while Raiden and Kratos are top 10 in this game.

Meta Knight IS the best character in brawl. SMH at your ignorance.

Meta Knight is so good that he has his own tier in brawl. In my opinion, Kratos and Raiden are pretty similar to Meta Knight. They're all pretty easy to pick up, they're very good (Not broken though) but they STILL TAKE SKILL. Even as Meta Knight, Kratos, Raiden, whatever, you STILL have to outskill your opponent to win. The better PLAYER will always win.
#10Gh3ttoNinjaPosted 1/29/2013 2:37:07 PM(edited)
MK is the absolute best character in Barlw. He has virtually NO weaknesses and no bad match-ups whatsoever. His worst ones are even or 55-45 but still in his favor.

Raiden and Kratos are good but neither are the absolute best. They both have exploitable weaknesses and bad match-ups. No one in this game is comparable to MK yet as everyone has weaknesses and bad match-ups. Some less so than others but they exist nonetheless.

With that said...

I will tell ye about my mighty manthong,
And why it is better than pants that are long.
I can move about freely with nothing to fear,
All whilst showing off my beautiful rear.
So before you give the manthong a pass,
Remember it's greatness at showing off... dat ass

---
Roses are red, violets are blue.
Omae wa mo.....shindeiru.