Any elements from smash brothers you wish we're in the game

#21Father_Time89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:54:05 PM
SSJRajang posted...
TEAM ATTACK TEAM ATTACK TEAM ATTACK.

i seriously cant stress this one enough, its what made 2v2 so competitive in smash and what makes it terrible in this game.

What do you mean by team attack?
#22WickedSickJoshPosted 1/29/2013 6:57:33 PM
DJPLACE posted...
soild snake from SSBB just to piss off SSBB fanboys off LOL.

As a SSBB fanboy myself, Snake has every right to be in PSASBR. lol

Anyway, I'd like to see:

- Dashing
- Air specials
- A not so boring arcade mode
- A Pokemon/Trophy-like item (just so we could get some more Playstation representatives)
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#23blaze19_0XPosted 1/29/2013 6:57:57 PM
Father_Time89 posted...
SSJRajang posted...

i seriously cant stress this one enough, its what made 2v2 so competitive in smash and what makes it terrible in this game.

What do you mean by team attack?

He means friendly fire.

And lack of team attack isn't the only issue with doubles isn't this game. Timed only for rank isn't helping either.
#24Pinoy441Posted 1/29/2013 8:18:42 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Tripping

---
*grabs popcorn*
#25PielordXPosted 1/29/2013 8:19:40 PM
SSJRajang posted...

With all due respect, team attack is incredibly dumb.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#26Hazmat963Posted 1/29/2013 8:23:38 PM
Anybody who didn't say tripping is wrong.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#27TrueKirbyPosted 1/29/2013 8:24:46 PM
Super Sonic!
And Sonic Colors music!
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#28blaze19_0XPosted 1/29/2013 8:26:24 PM
PielordX posted...
SSJRajang posted...

It forces better coordination. It increases the skill cap. It prevents broken tactics. It allows for more strategies. There's a reason it has worked for Smash for over a decade. Without it doubles wouldn't be nearly as engaging in the series.

In compettiive team shooting games, can you not hit your own partner? Isn't that more realistic and challenging? What would be incredibly dumb is if you couldn't.
#29PielordXPosted 1/29/2013 8:29:35 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
PielordX posted...
SSJRajang posted...

It forces better coordination. It increases the skill cap. It prevents broken tactics. It allows for more strategies. There's a reason it has worked for Smash for over a decade. Without it doubles wouldn't be nearly as engaging in the series.

In compettiive team shooting games, can you not hit your own partner? Isn't that more realistic and challenging? What would be incredibly dumb is if you couldn't.

It does force better coordination but those broken tactics you are talking about is the reason why its not in the game. IMO still its a dumb option for a fighting game no matter what spin you put on it.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#30LaKizzle23Posted 1/29/2013 8:54:39 PM
At the end of the day, this game was made to be played a certain way. Whether its the way the dev's intended it to turn out or not, PSASBR is its own game. It doesn't need to borrow any mechanics from any other game because, whether the community likes it or not, it is a fully functional fighting game. Why not accept the game for what it is and suggest enhancements on elements already present in the game?
---
PSN: Lakizzle23