Ok, so when/if Superbot is able to patch the game...

#1DopplesPosted 1/29/2013 6:44:42 PM
I have only two wishes.

1.) Give Dante's d.3 more durability

2.) If they don't tone down the size of quite a few of these stages, decrease the knockback that occurs off of a variety of moves/add dashing.

This game has it's fair share of dumb stuff, but I think the second thing is something that kills the flow of a match for me, especially for an already slow game. The distance your character flies off of knock back moves is ridiculous, especially in stages like Black Rock, or Dreamscape. :(
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#2blaze19_0XPosted 1/29/2013 6:54:54 PM(edited)
Seriously, adding proper dashing alone would make this game miles better. It would open up so many options.

The same goes for making the stages smaller.
#3KindertotenwaldPosted 1/29/2013 6:57:32 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Seriously, adding proper dashing alone would make this game miles better. It would open up so many options.

Making the stages smaller would ruin the idea of combos.

Seriously this sin;t Smash why try make it like smash? Not everyone wants to play that trash.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#4Dopples(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:59:11 PM
Adding dashing and making stage sizes smaller won't turn the game into Smash. It'd just help make matches quicker. As it stands, even keepaway characters have to stop focusing on their game just to get back into the field. This hurts all styles of play. :/
---
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#5PrismsbladePosted 1/29/2013 7:00:12 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Seriously this sin;t Smash why try make it like smash? Not everyone wants to play that trash.

This does not compute.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#6KindertotenwaldPosted 1/29/2013 7:02:34 PM
Prismsblade posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

This does not compute.

What exactly are you having trouble with?
---
#7blaze19_0XPosted 1/29/2013 7:04:28 PM
Because clearly the fact that every other fighting game uses small stages and not just Smash means they must have all copied Smash and has nothing to do with the fact that it's because it's smart design.

I'm beginning to think Kind has literally never touched a fighting game before this.

You could hate Smash to death and still realize the stages are way too big in this game.
#8KindertotenwaldPosted 1/29/2013 7:17:20 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Because clearly the fact that every other fighting game uses small stages and not just Smash means they must have all copied Smash and has nothing to do with the fact that it's because it's smart design.

I'm beginning to think Kind has literally never touched a fighting game before this.

You could hate Smash to death and still realize the stages are way too big in this game.

Its built around the size here, all you do is suggest Smash mechanics.

Why try to make an attack on me? Also if we are that you don't even play this game yet you preach about how it should be changed.

Some stages are too big for some reasons but for the most part they are fine, its the poor stage layout that needs fixing.
---
#9Dopples(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:55:55 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

Why try to make an attack on me? Also if we are that you don't even play this game yet you preach about how it should be changed.

Some stages are too big for some reasons but for the most part they are fine, its the poor stage layout that needs fixing.

Dashing is a Smash only mechanic now? Man, KoF is a rip off.
---
#10KindertotenwaldPosted 1/29/2013 7:57:57 PM
Dopples posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Dashing is a Smash only mechanic now? Man, KoF is a rip off.

If you are so clever lets see if you can figure out why this post makes you look foolish.
---