Do people really hate Evil Cole THAT much?

#1DiabeetuzPosted 1/29/2013 8:12:43 PM
I get the hate for his easy hit confirm into lvl 1. But I had just 3, count em 3, matches in a row of quick stock matches where everyone else stopped what they were doing and just targeted me.

I know there's the kratos and raiden hate, but is E Cole hated enough to stop a FFA and just go after him?
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Mass Effect Trilogy, Infamous 2, Uncharted
#2PielordXPosted 1/29/2013 8:13:23 PM
No they hate him THIS much.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#3p1793aPosted 1/29/2013 8:13:52 PM
Yes

/topic
---
BAAAAATTLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!
#4LaKizzle23Posted 1/29/2013 8:13:54 PM
Maybe they just hate you?
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#5RainbowsaurusPosted 1/29/2013 8:15:39 PM
I've noticed Kratos, Radec, and E. Coli get ganged up on a lot.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#6Slayer648Posted 1/29/2013 8:15:42 PM
Evil cole has become one of the most annoying characters to fight and I always take pride in killing them first in stock matches. Honestly....more annoying than barrels.
#7CrabhammarPosted 1/29/2013 8:16:58 PM
p1793a posted...
Yes

/topic

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#8ZanooooPosted 1/29/2013 8:19:57 PM
tfw evil cole/good cole+drake teams.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#9Diabeetuz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:20:36 PM
Slayer648 posted...
Evil cole has become one of the most annoying characters to fight and I always take pride in killing them first in stock matches. Honestly....more annoying than barrels.

Honestly, I dont see many E Coles online myself (from everyone's reactions on this board I don't know how) so I dont get stuck in giga punch to lvl 1 much, and I dont use it much since I play more mid-long range, so I guess I'm just shocked by how much people hate him.
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Mass Effect Trilogy, Infamous 2, Uncharted
#10Link versus CloudPosted 1/29/2013 10:10:20 PM
Ya I dunno it seems weird to me. The most annoying character to me is easily Sly. I dont mind his level 1 much actually but the hit box on his level 3 makes no sense to me making that a completely broken super and most importantly his ridiculous cross stage teleport + AP steal spammable counter. Its pretty ridiculous when I wait for him to counter and then attack but he still counters! Against Heihachi, Dante, Raiden and Kratos I can always punish a failed counter but not Sly. Second most annoying is Drake with is constant barrel and run and gun spam.
---
Not changing this sig until Cleveland wins a title started 6/2/07