Do people really hate Evil Cole THAT much?

#11ericbogardPosted 1/30/2013 2:44:08 AM
You can't just throw him instead of attacking his counter ?
---
Nothing !
#12webbc99Posted 1/30/2013 7:11:18 AM
I will mercilessly hunt down an Evil Cole that spams grenades from afar. Same for Radec's that spam sniper.

Usually players that do this are absolutely terrible and cannot deal with any sort of melee pressure, so I get huge AP gain by comboing them (which I can't get from anyone else because Evil Cole will keep interrupting my combos with grenades), and kill them repeatedly.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#13antking61Posted 1/30/2013 7:19:01 AM
I don't have anything against Evil Cole since his Super Punch isn't that hard to dodge and most players are way too obvious with it. My problem is with Good Cole's freeze move.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#14Link versus CloudPosted 1/30/2013 7:39:27 AM
ericbogard posted...
You can't just throw him instead of attacking his counter ?

You can but 3 issues

1) Big AP burst combos aren't always possible from a throw

2) His counter recovery is so broken he can fail his counter and still attack you before you successfully throw him.

3) Most sly's usually just build to level 1 then use it, so throwing produces low AP. Its only worth it against Sly's who are counter spamming and going for L3.
---
Not changing this sig until Cleveland wins a title started 6/2/07
#15Retroxgamer0Posted 1/30/2013 11:36:04 PM
both coles lvl1 only kills one person though its incredibly hard to kill more than one, so its really not as good as you think. you have to take 3 level 1s just to get what a sly or drake can get a lot quicker.
#16T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/31/2013 2:11:59 AM
People always need something to whine about. The only people that have trouble against Evil Cole are people that don't know how to block or jump.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.