Let's all give a big round of applause to

#11PielordXPosted 1/29/2013 9:23:53 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
Second out of how many? Because I'm pretty sure that most owners of this game have stopped playing this game.

O hey welcome back we all missed you

*snicker*
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#12AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 9:26:41 PM
Second out of how many? Because I'm pretty sure that most owners of this game have stopped playing this game.

U jelly bro?
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#13IcyFlamez96Posted 1/29/2013 9:33:27 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
I appreciate the congrats but please refrain from making topics like this. I see unnecessary problems steming from this -_-

You guys think you're soooo good huh -_- I swear you guys brag so much :\ It pisses me off so bad >:( You guys think you're so special :|. >:[ I promise when I see you I will run you off a cliff D:<
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#14AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/29/2013 9:38:57 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
I appreciate the congrats but please refrain from making topics like this. I see unnecessary problems steming from this -_-

You guys think you're soooo good huh -_- I swear you guys brag so much :\ It pisses me off so bad >:( You guys think you're so special :|. >:[ I promise when I see you I will run you off a cliff D:<

I like your use of emoticons. Really helps me understand what's going on inside your head. If you took out the words and just had the emoticons, I'd be able to pretty much read your mind.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#15LuminescentRulePosted 1/29/2013 9:39:58 PM

U jelly bro?

Any reason to be?
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
January 2013 - PS3: NNK:WWW | WiiU: *tumbleweeds*
#16Lucarioaura22Posted 1/29/2013 9:52:03 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Lol 1000/10
---
We do what we must.................