Possibly new Toro tech?

#1fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/30/2013 1:03:27 AM
Toro can hit people on both sides with his headbutt lol. If you press up+square then press the opposite direction you're facing before Toro recovers, he'll immediately do another headbutt. To make this stranger, you can press the other direction again to do a third headbutt lol

I don't really see why you would need to headbutt 3 times, but being able to cover your backside might help...
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 1/30/2013 1:35:32 AM
I think there is a combo video of a guy doing this in his Toro video on SuperBots blog. I'll go check it out if my stupid mobile device lets me -_-
---
We do what we must.................
#3fuzzylittlbunny(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:45:28 AM
Aww... well, that's why I put "probably" in the title. Although I'm curious as to why would someone use this in a combo...
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#4Lucarioaura22Posted 1/30/2013 1:48:07 AM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Aww... well, that's why I put "probably" in the title. Although I'm curious as to why would someone use this in a combo...

Most combo videos are just for style most of the time so I guess that's why. They are meant to show the potential of a character but also the damn near impossible things you can pull off unless your opponent is a special needs child with no arms.
---
We do what we must.................
#5webbc99Posted 1/30/2013 6:57:22 AM
Did know of this, but have yet to find a practical use for it sadly.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR