So who has the best and worst supers of each level

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So who has the best and worst supers of each level

User Info: Father_Time89

Father_Time89
4 years ago#1
AKA who has the best level 1, the worst level 1, etc. for all 3 levels.

For level 1
I'd say the best is either Sly or Drake
Worst: Big Daddy or Sir Daniel

For level 2

Best: Parappa or Sly
Worst: Sweet Tooth. Seriously unless you use it right next to someone then your opponents will probably spread out and you can get just one of them.

Level 3

Best: Sweet Tooth or Sackboy
Worst: Toro/Heiachi/Spike/Parappa. In the others you have a chance of killing someone more than once. I was tempted to put Jak and Evil Cole on here but I think I just need more practice.

User Info: holysquid

holysquid
4 years ago#2
Level 1:
Best - Sly
Worst - Big Daddy

Level 2:
Best - Parappa
Worst - Sweet Tooth

Level 3:
Best - Sackboy
Worst - Fat Princess
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com

User Info: ImDyinSquirtle

ImDyinSquirtle
4 years ago#3
Worst Level 1 is Sir Daniel
Worst Level 2 is Jak
Worst Level 3 is Fat Princess

Dont know why people say Sweet Tooth's level 2 is the worst. It's NOT. It has 2 hit confirms, can be blown up whenever you want by pressing attack again, and it has immediate start up.

It's still bottom tier, but not the worst
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying

Father_Time89
4 years ago#4
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Worst Level 1 is Sir Daniel
Worst Level 2 is Jak
Worst Level 3 is Fat Princess

Dont know why people say Sweet Tooth's level 2 is the worst. It's NOT. It has 2 hit confirms, can be blown up whenever you want by pressing attack again, and it has immediate start up.

It's still bottom tier, but not the worst

I can rarely hit more than 1 person with it, also it's hard to make the missile do a 180.

I'd rather have the level 1's.

Oh and what do you think are the best ones?

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#5
Level 1:
Best: Raiden. It has good range, really fast start up and can easily kill up to 3 people.
Worst: Big Daddy. Its extremely unreliable and from what I know it can't be combo'd into.

Level 2:
Best: Heihachi. especially in a small stage like Dojo, Kuma can get up to 5 kills for you in FFA.
Worst: Sweet Tooth. The rocket is extremely slow, has a small blast radius, and leaves you completely vulnerable to attacks during the whole process.

Level 3:
Best: Sweet Tooth. Definitely makes up for his ****ty level 2. Can easily get up to 9 kills in FFA, unless your opponents are really smart and know what to do.
Worst: All characters that have those automatic kill scene specials.
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.

User Info: Simsyas

Simsyas
4 years ago#6
Best Level 1: Sly
Worst Level 1: Big Daddy

Best Level 2: Raiden
Worst Level 2: Sweet Tooth

Best Level 3: Sackboy
Worst Level 3: Heiha/PaRa/Toro/Spike

User Info: Ramen_King

Ramen_King
4 years ago#7
Sir Dan's Level one isn't bad it's just different from the other supers because you will most likely not get a kill unless you set it up and time it good with up square up triangle, without that he is useless.
PSN: RamenKing24
PSASBR: Sir Dan, and Sackboy

User Info: Dsurions_Wrath

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#8
Level 1-

Best- Sly
Worst- Big Daddy

Level 2-

Best- Parappa or Raiden.
Worst- Sweet Tooth. I've learned ways to effectively get kills with Jak's level 2 so it's not at the bottom of the barrel yet.

Lebel 3-

Best- Sackboy
Worst- Any screen clear super, though they can be incredibly effective when everyone has one life left in a stock match.
GT: Dsurion21

User Info: webbc99

webbc99
4 years ago#9
Level 1
Best: Fat Princess - Amazingly safe Hit Confirm from Aerial Swordsman, huge range, good speed.
Worst: Nariko, seriously difficult to use well, very easy to dodge, extremely slow.

Level 2
Best: Raiden, huge multi kill potential, stun ability makes it difficult to dodge. Raiden also moves very quickly with Aerial Side Circle
Worst: Evil Cole, his level 1 is absolutely better, and people can steal your kills AND kill you during your level 2. Absolutely trash super.

Level 3
Best: Sackboy, still the best one imo, but there are a lot of very good level 3s, Jak's, Nariko's, Radec's, etc.
Worst: Fat Princess. The only Level 3 where getting less than one kill on each person is a real possibility. You should never end up with this super, given how good her level 1 is anyway.
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR

Father_Time89
4 years ago#10
>Best: Raiden, huge multi kill potential, stun ability makes it difficult to dodge. Raiden also moves very quickly with Aerial Side Circle

Funny story about that

I was playing FFA and a Raiden used his level 2 stunning me and someone else. Then unstunned Evil Cole came in and killed Raiden (or knocked him far away, I can't remember). So me and the other guy were just left stunned in midair for a few seconds.

Raiden did not get any kills with his special.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So who has the best and worst supers of each level

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived