So who has the best and worst supers of each level

#1Father_Time89Posted 1/30/2013 1:14:50 AM
AKA who has the best level 1, the worst level 1, etc. for all 3 levels.

For level 1
I'd say the best is either Sly or Drake
Worst: Big Daddy or Sir Daniel

For level 2

Best: Parappa or Sly
Worst: Sweet Tooth. Seriously unless you use it right next to someone then your opponents will probably spread out and you can get just one of them.

Level 3

Best: Sweet Tooth or Sackboy
Worst: Toro/Heiachi/Spike/Parappa. In the others you have a chance of killing someone more than once. I was tempted to put Jak and Evil Cole on here but I think I just need more practice.
#2holysquidPosted 1/30/2013 1:34:34 AM
Level 1:
Best - Sly
Worst - Big Daddy

Level 2:
Best - Parappa
Worst - Sweet Tooth

Level 3:
Best - Sackboy
Worst - Fat Princess
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#3ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/30/2013 1:44:56 AM(edited)
Worst Level 1 is Sir Daniel
Worst Level 2 is Jak
Worst Level 3 is Fat Princess

Dont know why people say Sweet Tooth's level 2 is the worst. It's NOT. It has 2 hit confirms, can be blown up whenever you want by pressing attack again, and it has immediate start up.

It's still bottom tier, but not the worst
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#4Father_Time89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:19:31 AM(edited)
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Worst Level 1 is Sir Daniel
Worst Level 2 is Jak
Worst Level 3 is Fat Princess

Dont know why people say Sweet Tooth's level 2 is the worst. It's NOT. It has 2 hit confirms, can be blown up whenever you want by pressing attack again, and it has immediate start up.

It's still bottom tier, but not the worst

I can rarely hit more than 1 person with it, also it's hard to make the missile do a 180.

I'd rather have the level 1's.

Oh and what do you think are the best ones?
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/30/2013 4:21:07 AM
Level 1:
Best: Raiden. It has good range, really fast start up and can easily kill up to 3 people.
Worst: Big Daddy. Its extremely unreliable and from what I know it can't be combo'd into.

Level 2:
Best: Heihachi. especially in a small stage like Dojo, Kuma can get up to 5 kills for you in FFA.
Worst: Sweet Tooth. The rocket is extremely slow, has a small blast radius, and leaves you completely vulnerable to attacks during the whole process.

Level 3:
Best: Sweet Tooth. Definitely makes up for his ****ty level 2. Can easily get up to 9 kills in FFA, unless your opponents are really smart and know what to do.
Worst: All characters that have those automatic kill scene specials.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#6SimsyasPosted 1/30/2013 5:02:33 AM
Best Level 1: Sly
Worst Level 1: Big Daddy

Best Level 2: Raiden
Worst Level 2: Sweet Tooth

Best Level 3: Sackboy
Worst Level 3: Heiha/PaRa/Toro/Spike
#7Ramen_KingPosted 1/30/2013 6:32:01 AM
Sir Dan's Level one isn't bad it's just different from the other supers because you will most likely not get a kill unless you set it up and time it good with up square up triangle, without that he is useless.
---
PSN: RamenKing24
PSASBR: Sir Dan, and Sackboy
#8Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/30/2013 6:37:24 AM
Level 1-

Best- Sly
Worst- Big Daddy

Level 2-

Best- Parappa or Raiden.
Worst- Sweet Tooth. I've learned ways to effectively get kills with Jak's level 2 so it's not at the bottom of the barrel yet.

Lebel 3-

Best- Sackboy
Worst- Any screen clear super, though they can be incredibly effective when everyone has one life left in a stock match.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#9webbc99Posted 1/30/2013 7:05:47 AM
Level 1
Best: Fat Princess - Amazingly safe Hit Confirm from Aerial Swordsman, huge range, good speed.
Worst: Nariko, seriously difficult to use well, very easy to dodge, extremely slow.

Level 2
Best: Raiden, huge multi kill potential, stun ability makes it difficult to dodge. Raiden also moves very quickly with Aerial Side Circle
Worst: Evil Cole, his level 1 is absolutely better, and people can steal your kills AND kill you during your level 2. Absolutely trash super.

Level 3
Best: Sackboy, still the best one imo, but there are a lot of very good level 3s, Jak's, Nariko's, Radec's, etc.
Worst: Fat Princess. The only Level 3 where getting less than one kill on each person is a real possibility. You should never end up with this super, given how good her level 1 is anyway.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#10Father_Time89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:32:00 PM
>Best: Raiden, huge multi kill potential, stun ability makes it difficult to dodge. Raiden also moves very quickly with Aerial Side Circle

Funny story about that

I was playing FFA and a Raiden used his level 2 stunning me and someone else. Then unstunned Evil Cole came in and killed Raiden (or knocked him far away, I can't remember). So me and the other guy were just left stunned in midair for a few seconds.

Raiden did not get any kills with his special.