Odd complaints you've recieved...

#1TheBestGman2007Posted 1/30/2013 12:56:33 AM
Hey guys, I'm curious to the weirdest complaints you've gotten in this game. It can be either message/voice. I ask because I just got blamed for some morons loss. After the match he sent me a message (explitive ridden) explaining that the music I was playing in the background was far too loud, and that he couldn't concentrate. Well it's true that I always play music loudly in the background, I felt the complaint was moot because he could've muted me.

Anyways, what the most pointless complaints you've gotten?
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#2Charizard18Posted 1/30/2013 1:02:01 AM
I was called a hacker once because I got a triple kill with Sweet Tooth's level 2 and then no one respawned for a few minutes because of the game's strange net code :| I used the opportunity to spam the dance taunt...I guess they got upset.

Another guy called me a cheater because I wouldn't "let him use his pistol". He was Ratchet spamming the pistol so I stopped him.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#3DHG_SweepPosted 1/30/2013 1:15:14 AM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
Hey guys, I'm curious to the weirdest complaints you've gotten in this game. It can be either message/voice. I ask because I just got blamed for some morons loss. After the match he sent me a message (explitive ridden) explaining that the music I was playing in the background was far too loud, and that he couldn't concentrate. Well it's true that I always play music loudly in the background, I felt the complaint was moot because he could've muted me.

I hate people like you. Its Damn annoying having that guy in the lobby that doesn't say a word but blares rap or metal as loud as they can. Use an ear phone in one ear or take off the headset.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#4Father_Time89Posted 1/30/2013 1:29:56 AM
I was playing as Spike and i was using his monkey radar to spawn the big ape thing. The guy on the voice chat ha no idea what it was and repeatedly asked 'what the heck is that' over and over. I don't have a headset so I couldn't tell him, it was amusing hearing him ask what it was so I kept doing it. I think by the end he figured out it was coming from me.
#5MosgusPosted 1/30/2013 1:41:33 AM
Father_Time89 posted...
I was playing as Spike and i was using his monkey radar to spawn the big ape thing. The guy on the voice chat ha no idea what it was and repeatedly asked 'what the heck is that' over and over. I don't have a headset so I couldn't tell him, it was amusing hearing him ask what it was so I kept doing it. I think by the end he figured out it was coming from me.

That's just great.
#6KarstienPosted 1/30/2013 2:00:47 AM
DHG_Sweep posted...

I hate people like you. Its Damn annoying having that guy in the lobby that doesn't say a word but blares rap or metal as loud as they can. Use an ear phone in one ear or take off the headset.

+1

It's just bad manners and incredibly obnoxious to play your music and have your headset on at the same time. Taste in music varies wildly so why force yours on another person, and in a match there isn't always time to mute without getting killed.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#7TheBestGman2007(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:26:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8TheBestGman2007(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:28:15 AM
Karstien posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...

+1

It's just bad manners and incredibly obnoxious to play your music and have your headset on at the same time. Taste in music varies wildly so why force yours on another person, and in a match there isn't always time to mute without getting killed.

It wasn't even that loud, he just used it as an excuse for his failure. It was laptop speakers for crying out loud.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#9DHG_SweepPosted 1/30/2013 2:51:26 AM

P*ss off you condescending tosser. Where did I say I wasn't talking? and where did I say it was rap/metal? It was niether. Thirdly, I'm entitled to play my music however I want to, clearly you didn't read my post, because he clearly had the option to mute me. He was just mad that I Spike'd his Raiden, and needed it was a justification.

**** you too buddy. Whats the point of a Mic if no one can understand you over your music? You said yourself that it was loud. Its rude and incredibly obnoxious. And the music doesn't matter, thats just the one I hear the most. And youre right, you are entitled to be a jackass, just like I'm entitled to point it out. When youre trying to score kills, do you take the time to stop mid combo and mute them? And you can't mute during the loading screen where everyone is forced to sit through it like an ambush.

All I'm saying is try to be JUST A LITTLE BIT CONSIDERATE AND EMPATHETIC enough to realize youre not the only person and you can enjoy your music without making everyone else listen to it. Is it seriously that far fetched?
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#10CrabhammarPosted 1/30/2013 4:27:40 AM
DHG_Sweep posted...

This. I have to run to the corner to mute you and it's generally a hassle. What happened to muting people at the loading screen?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho