Odd complaints you've recieved...

#21xxterradarkxxxPosted 1/30/2013 2:12:42 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...
Stop doing forward square into your level 1/2.

thats what i got.

Kratos?

No lol. Raiden.

Man how crazy would it be if Kratos' forward square didn't eject you but in stead brought you in for a crumple.
---
Psn: zslayer89
#22superbuu3Posted 1/30/2013 2:16:31 PM
When i played as fat princess someone asked me if i was a girl and if i would add them.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#23TaizukuPosted 1/30/2013 2:19:48 PM
xxghost12xx posted...
360Chambers posted...
so whats the point of having your mic on, if you're gonna blast music and not talk?

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#24EnyalbPosted 1/30/2013 2:37:08 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
While you are right he lost and is just a sore looser he also has a point about folk playing music down the mic. Vita users are the worse because there mic is on automatically. This one guy was on his Vita while in the Bathroom dropping the kids off. No joke I could hear it down the mic and either he didn't care or didn't know. o.0

Dear GOD that must've been the most awkward match ever...

Anywho, I remember this one guy getting SO salty over me doing Dante's burst combos, that he was pretty much doing that Raiden grab infinite the whole match. He was also doing this over the mic all like "Yeah! How do YOU like it eh?! I know some skillful tricks too!" I pretty much went easy on him, since we got to a point of each of us having 1 stock left. Once it came to this, I felt like trolling this guy, and I execute Dante's infinite into a super, all while he's screaming bloody murder over the mic. Afterwards I got a message from him saying "FUK U HAXER" (he apparently didn't know how to spell since it was LITERALLY titled this). My response: "Wanna be friends? :D"
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#25DrunkenMegamanPosted 1/30/2013 2:40:08 PM
Crabhammar posted...
DHG_Sweep posted...
TheBestGman2007 posted...
Hey guys, I'm curious to the weirdest complaints you've gotten in this game. It can be either message/voice. I ask because I just got blamed for some morons loss. After the match he sent me a message (explitive ridden) explaining that the music I was playing in the background was far too loud, and that he couldn't concentrate. Well it's true that I always play music loudly in the background, I felt the complaint was moot because he could've muted me.

Anyways, what the most pointless complaints you've gotten?

I hate people like you. Its Damn annoying having that guy in the lobby that doesn't say a word but blares rap or metal as loud as they can. Use an ear phone in one ear or take off the headset.

This. I have to run to the corner to mute you and it's generally a hassle. What happened to muting people at the loading screen?

This again. Even when I listen to music through my Xbox while playing, I don't blast my speakers.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#26InninXIPosted 1/30/2013 2:40:29 PM
Drake player told me, a fat princess player, I was cheap for jumping so much. Yet he was jump barrel spamming
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess Main: "Cake Please!"
#27DrunkenMegamanPosted 1/30/2013 2:48:33 PM
superbuu3 posted...
When i played as fat princess someone asked me if i was a girl and if i would add them.

lol'd
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#28lucapitPosted 1/30/2013 2:55:33 PM
You guys remind me of a group of kids who argued about who hit who...in dodge ball..
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#29atopthemountainPosted 1/30/2013 4:17:10 PM
this guy i fought (fumblethis) was talking maaad smack...tryn to get into my head....tbaggin and whatnot....so halfway into the match(hes winning clearly) i start tbagging on everything....and basically just dodging all his attacks for a good minute and a half he didnt touch me....i thought "screw it im losing" and hes starts to flip his lid lol lol...hes like "OH U TBAGGING?! HUH?! HUH?!" he got so mad that he won and STILL sent hate mail....it was " stay mad. STAY mad"

hes been pissed ever since...i never got hatemail for losing
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)